39

Him and I-Halsey ft. G-easy
____________________________________

Isabelle's POV~
------------------------------------------------------

I waited for his reply.

I mean.. He agreed to adopt Coen and just 2 weeks ago, after Madalynn gave birth, he grabbed me after my confession and we went.... to sleep.

I know I'm okay and ready with taking care if a child but giving birth to One? People say it's the most beautiful and precious moment in your life to hold your newborn after they come to the world..

Just that... just watching what happened to Madalynn and what I heard.. Im...... nervous? Shaky?

'Scared?' Alexis said smugly.

I ignored her and stare at Kadence..

Madalynn watched us with anticipation.

Please say something.....

"Are you gonna break into a happy dance or something? Cause this is getting stupid" I glared at Madalynn then brought my gaze back to him.

"I hear it.." His eyes widened and then the corners of his mouth twitched a tiny bit. I mentally sighed in relief and smiled.

"Did you think that I was playing a prank?"

"Well you always do" I rolled my eyes at his stupid, but true, comment.

"Well.. I came to see Madalynn. Now I will go"

"No. You're going to our room and staying there" I crossed my arms.

"I want to walk around" Here comes stubborn ol' me. I planted my foot on the ground and turned my head to the sighed then 'hmphed'.

I heard him sigh and I was not on the ground again. "Fuck you"

"Love you too, little one" I grumbled and accepted defeat. Just fuck it. I won't be in there forever anyways.

We got to our room and as soon as he put me down, I shoved him out the door and locked it.

"Wha- Hey! Isabelle!"

"You dont let me out, so I won't let you in" I walked away from the pounding door and sat on the bed. I carefully stretched to grab my phone and went on it to distract myself.

The pounding stopped and I sighed. He finally has some sense in that hollow head.

While being on Netflix, I stroked my flat stomach and smiled. I actually can't wait for this little guy.

*~*

Damn. I fell asleep. The Originals is a good as show though..

I turned my head to the side to see Kadence sleeping next to me. Coen was peacefully snoozing next to him with his little bear.

Of course this didn't shock me cause I know that Kadence has keys to every room in this pack house. I learned that at day 1 here..

I sat up to stretch and I see the window open. I got up slowly because the burn on my back can still sting like a bitch.

I walked towards the window and breathed in the air. I loved the scent of the cool night but... I smell another scent.

I made my move to close the window but a hand shot towards my arm and grabbed it roughly. I yelped and jump back.

"What- Ow!" I fell and a figure was pulled up. They tried to pull me out but I planted my feet on the wall and pulled away from them. I pulled hard enough for them to fall in with a grunt. I reached under the bed for my knife and made a move to their leg. They dodged quickly and made the move to get me again.