18

Habibi I Love You-Ahmed Chawki ft. Pitbull     <333
____________________________________

Isabelle's POV~
------------------------------------------------------

I was running after Madalynn for slapping me until she stopped and had her mouth gaped at what or who she was staring at.

I slowly walked to her side and look at the direction she was staring at.

And there stood... Mark. The one who took us in 7 months back. The one who also found us 19 years ago and taught us basic skills he knew. Promised us that he will take us in when we find him.

I smiled widely and ran into his open arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"BESTIIIEEE!" I squealed as he spun us.

"LITTLE INSECT!" That was my nickname from him because, as he quotes, am a pain in the ass and never go away. Hate to say it's true.

Madalynn tackles Mark by the back and we tumble to the ground laughing.

"Hello Minnie!" Minnie. A name Madalynn was given because Mark said she reminds him of Minnie Mouse.

"HELLO BIGFOOT!" I snort at the name given.

"Have you found your mate?! Why are you here?? I missed-" 2 deep growls were released which Interrupted my rant. Madalynn and I groaned.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! WERE HAVING A MOMENT AND TALKING TO SOMEONE!!" We shouted in unison, annoyed.

Kadence brought his thumb and index finger to the bridge of his nose with eyes closed.

"Just get off my brother" he huffed.

Brother?!?!

I abruptly stand up so quickly that I may have gotten a whiplash.

"BrOtHer?!?!" I screeched. Loud enough to have everyone around me cover their ears.

"I look back and forth, from Kadence's form to Mark's. There is NO resemblance to each other.

Mark walks over to my mate and pats him on the shoulder.

"How the fuck are you brothers?? You don't even look the same! Plus Mark is 37!" Madalynn thought out loud.

"No I'm not 37, I had to lie about my age. I'm 26, like Kadence, just three minutes younger. And we're twins" Mark turned to us and said it proudly.

No fucking way. The more I thought of it the more I see the resemblance.

"Then who was the 15 year old who found us when we were 3?" Madalynn piped in.

"Jack, our cousin. Yea... he told me about you guys and what he promised but he uhh.. died when he fought in a war 10 years ago. And when you girls found me thinking I was him, I felt bad and took you in" Mark rubbed his neck sheepishly.

Nobody knew how to talk at the moment. Not even me..

The tension was building up quickly. It was so thick to the point I was suffocating in it.

"Mark...?" I feminine voice got all our heads shooting us.

"Everyone, meet my mate, Celine Cocoa...." Mark looked uncomfortable having her name released.

A tallish girl with black hair stopping by her shoulders and hazel eyes steps into view and comes in front of Mark. She looks at everyone like she has something bitter in her mouth and stops her gave at Madalynn and I.