40

Dangerously-Charlie Puth
____________________________________

Isabelle's POV~
------------------------------------------------------

I stare at the unconcious body that was tied to the chair. The rope that held him tightly was mixed with silver string.

Steam rushed from the burning flesh that the silver touched whilst the rope was also holding his hands tightly.

Kadence dumped a bucket of water on him but something else happened. Wherever the water touched, burned and steamed on the body. The flesh shown on the guy blistered and turned pink red.

Next thing heard after the 'Ssssss' was screams. My face stayed stoic.

Then the stench hit me... Wolfsbane.

The mystery guy who tried to kidnap me was gasping and trying pull himself out the ropes.

I took a step closer and slapped him. He froze and stared at me. A scowl formed.

He looked around wearily and rolled his eyes. "Of course..."

The burnt flesh started to heal back up. The guy had a nice sculpted face, dough brown eyes, and thin lips. His expression looked like it has been blank since forever...

"Sorry but we need answers, buddy" Kadence stepped forward next to me and had the most terrifying look. I wouldn't be scared because I have seen worse in my Rogue life but being a normal rogue, wolf, or pack member... it would scare the humanity from me.

The guy's eye twitched.

Aaron stood by the door with Jerome while Madalynn and Alya were in the corner looking down.

They don't want any part on this.. But they are mated to the Beta and Gamma which means they are the Beta Female and the Gamma Female. Sigh.

"Who says I'm gonna talk?" He spat. I balled my fists and cracked my neck.

"Alright, I am pissed, confused, and ready to kill- and don't think I'm weak and pathetic after a little dagger stab. I have killed and killed since the age of 6. I am a crazy bitch who cut off my ex's arms and killed him. No answers means dealing with me" I notice Kadence step back a little.

This crazy bitch is gonna get what she wants.

The person in the chair gulped and a trickle of sweat made it's way down the side of his face.

"So what's it gonna be? Answers or a 'I've seen the light experience?'" I cracked my knuckles and waited.

There was no answer so I stepped forward. The suspect flinched a little and looked towards Madalynn and Alya.

Madalynn shook her head as if to say that she can't help. I saw the tiniest bit of panic cross his eyes. Then he did the unexpected. He turned his head so hard and fast that I heard a crack.

That was either a whiplash or he is normally cracking his neck?

He went limp and I sighed. 

"I swear you scare me more than Alpha, Isabelle" Alya breathed. I would've smiled but this is a serious matter. I am pregnant which means I am gonna develop lots of emotions and be hungry 24/7, and trust me, seeing Madalynn like that scared me.

Plus, Madalynn and I are being targeted.. but why?

The rogue attack.

Now this?

I don't know what's going on anymore.

I swear being a rogue was so much better and easier.. 

"I mind-linked the others to dispose his body, Alpha" Jerome stepped up and nodded to Kadence. As if you can talk by nodding. Eye roll.

Madalynn was by my side and grabbed hold of my hand. Alya left with Jerome and Aaron joined our little circle.

"I need to talk to my mom.." 

"Why does she have anything to do with this?" Madalynn looked at me with concern.

"Because M, she told me something after I did that prank on Kadence with her. I have a feeling she would know" I looked down and tried to fit as much puzzle pieces as I can. 

We went our separate ways. Kadence walked with me to my parents room. He doesn't need to come but being and Alpha he needs to care for his mate- blah blah bleh.

I knocked and the door opened almost instantly. I was yanked in and thrown to the bed, with Kadence following after me- or flying towards me!

My eyes widened and I rolled away. The door slammed and my parents rushed into view.

"We heard about the encounter of a man.. And we heard stories of a huge Rogue attack" My dad rambled. The wrinkles in his face looked deepened and he had dark bags under his eyes. I stumbled and almost feel when I got up but I was caught by Kadence. 

My mom's eyebrow furrowed. "Brati?"

"Mom... We need answers. First, why did you tell me that at the porch?"

"What- Who else is here? I hear 4 heartbeats. Not including mine" My dad looked around the room. Damn my dad. He always had good hearing..

I sighed and placed my palm on my lower stomach. "Guys.. I'm pregnant. It's not the issue tho.." My mom's eyes bulged out of her head and my dad froze in place. They don't look excited.. Not what I was expected..

"Isabelle.. We are proud of you but this won't be good. If they find out then all hell will break loose" My mother looked troubled. My brows creased.

"If who finds out?" Kadence stood stiff and an arm curled around my waist.

"Sarmah Saeed"

------------------------------------------------------  

So.. Who is this Sarmah guy?

You should know. They are after Madalynn and Isabelle. But why?

Ooh you guys will like this. And why do I keep calling this person 'They'? You shall wait and find out!

Hehe.. Why am I evil? actually evil in in the next chapters... Shit.

You guys will hate me. Also, the other chapter, I forgot that the Gamma Female was Alya xD I put Eva.. Damn me xD

So what's up? I got another update for you peeps! Damn...

I hate school ;-; I also bruised my foot pretty badly -_- Way to go Isabella..

And my dad is more of of asshole.

Plus...... Pretty soon I'm gonna lose my grandfather.

See you guys on the next chapter. My birthday is coming up! MARCH 2!

TURNING 14 GUYS. WOOOOH!

Its 2am and I'm so hyped for nothing..

I think it's because its my 14th Single Anniversary xD I have been single for 14 years! xD

What's wrong with me? xD

Snapchat- Itzbella00

Instagram- _Itzbella00

Twitter- Itzbella00

Musical.ly- Itzbella11

Youtube- Msp highschoolgurl21
^
^
^
^
Mostly Miraculous Ladybug Videos😊

Welp, BAI!

2/15/18