29

Close-Nick Jonas ft. Tove Lo
____________________________________

*Warning! Explicit stuff here! I will warn ya so you don't miss other shit :)*

Isabelle's POV~
------------------------------------------------------

Thinking...

That's what I have been doing this past week. This week of gaining my strength back and walking normally.

I mean... a lot of crazy shit happened. Especially to me. Now that I'm left with a big ass scar.

Some people called me weak while others admire how strong I am. When I was hanging out with my friends, they said they always see an Alpha complete the mating process with their mate a week after they meet.

I was shocked at first because it's almost been 3 months since I met Kadence.

So it gets me thinking... am I ready?

I mean, hanging out and getting to know each other... Going through thick and thin together.... Am I ready?

I was currently jogging at the edge of the forest slowly for the kids with me can follow. We were doing a "Work Out With The Luna" thing. I mean I'm not complaining because I love kids.

We were finishing up and getting ready to do another prank on my mate. We asked the parents to wet the grass to make some mud near the garden for our war. They all were fine if their kids got dirty too.

Everybody knows about the prank to make it seem real and swore to not tell Kadence. We planned that some people are going to run to Kadence and let him know there is a rogue attack going on so when he comes out he will be running to the direction he is told to go. Me and the kids will be ready with some mud in our hands to throw at him.

I smiled mischievously, waiting for Kadence when Aaron and Jerome went to call him. I met Jerome when he was with Aaron. I was gonna ask Aaron to get the gamma but Jerome stepped up telling me he's the gamma. I apologized and told them the plan.

Kadence came running and stopped right in the middle of the mud patch. The kids left and made a circle around him while he had wide eyes. He looked at me and slumped his shoulders.
"Another one of your pranks?" He asked like a child asking if they're in trouble.

I nodded and looked at the kids. "ATTACK!!!" I screamed. Every one of us threw mud at him before he could react. We kept doing it until he rose and looked at me.

Well shit...

"TIME TO RUN!" I screeched and ran as fast as I can. Well, I tried because you know.... My legs.

I didn't look back at all. I almost made it in the pack house but I got tackled to the ground.

"Sorry but you can't escape me, little one" He whispered.

"Little one?" I scoffed and rolled us over, I was in the position of straddling his waist. I grabbed a handful of mud and smeared it all over his face. I laughed and got off him quickly and ran to our room.

He got my favorite work out clothes all muddy! I heard his footsteps behind me and push my legs up the stairs. Not again Bitch.

I ran in our room and closed the door in his face. I darted in the bathroom and closed the door. Sighing in relief, I turn the water valve on and stripped.

This shower will be better. I stepped into the tub as the warm water washed down over me. I heard a door open and scrambled to the corner. Shit...

"Isabelle? I'm just gonna take a shower" Shit, he's here.

"Go away! I'm already in!" I heard clothes being dumped to the floor.