27

Let Me Love You~Ne-yo
____________________________________

Isabelle's POV~
------------------------------------------------------

It's been 2 weeks of this physical therapy and it's making me stronger! I can actually walk without falling or needing help but it wasn't like before.

Next week we will be putting me on an actual treadmill and work on getting me back to normal.

I have been catching up with my family and having fun with my brothers- the word.... I still need time to get use to it because of how foreign it sounds to me...

I mean it's not like coming back from being injured, finding out your family is alive, and finding out your a big sister is an everyday thing. Like, give me a break to get this spinning in my mind!

Kadence asked me out on a date and I'm currently looking through my closet. He said to wear casual but nice so if I code it to the girl language, it means a nice shirt with a skirt or a cute dress with heels.

And yes, I said closet. I officially mover in with Kadence and have my own spot in the walk in closet. To be honest, it's more like a room of clothes, jewelery, shoes, and accessories than a closet. Like a huge room.

I have all of the girls with me to pick out, because this is actually the first ever dates I'm going with my mate.

Everybody was huddled everywhere. We all agreed for me to be in a shirt or something with skirt. We had Alya, and Frankie sitting down in front of the shoes so they know what to get me once my outfit was chosen. Eva and Dannie were choosing a skirt I can wear. Madalynn and Kayla were choosing my top, and my mom was waiting by the accessories area.

I have my own team without hiring some... sigh.

I was brought a white skater's shirt, black top with lace around my arms as a long sleeve shirt. I agreed and was brought black heels.
(Outfit up top in media)

My mom came back with a long necklace that stops below my chest with a heart laced into the chain, diamond earrings, and a cute white bracelet.

I gave a big toothy grin and left into the bathroom to change. I stripped slowly until everything was off. Not my underwear... I looked at myself in the mirror and stare at my scar. It looked like a big crooked line plopped down across my abdominal area.
I'm happy to know from the pack doctor that it didn't reach deep enough to me abdomen. At least I can jane kids....

I blushed when I realized what I thought. I mentally hit myself and put on my outfit.

I'm 21 and already thinking about kids. Damn me. Damn my mind. Damn having my mate. And Damn the mate bond.

I finished and came out of the bathroom. I was attacked by girls running to me and sitting me down.

"Guys!" I had enough and had them all sprawled back. I pinch the bridge of my nose and exhaled.

"I want to keep my hair like this and I want no make up" I huffed. "Please, calm down. It's a date, not a wedding" I clarified. Remind me to never have them help me on things before any future dates.

I swear they act like turkeys with no heads! They all sighed and left the room saying 'Have fun'.

I walked to a mirror and fixed my dark hair. It was curled in the ends and had some braids everywhere, hidden behind the hair.

I took a deep breath and walked out. I caught a whiff of his delicious scent downstairs and followed it. When I made to tp the last step, I heard a glass brake and turned my head to where it was from.