13

Mercy-Shawn Mendes (My Bae <3)
******************************

Isabelle's POV~
------------------------------------------------------

Safety.

The one word I needed.

The one word I wanted.

The one word I used for Madalyn but not myself.

The one word foreign to me.

Goddess, being a rogue doesn't help with this change.

Right now I'm walking down the halls to the familiar route. Down to a place filled with my life.

The Pack Kitchen.

Where all the wonderful food lays. Some crisp and crunchy, Soft and squishy. And some at how you wanted.

Oh the wonders...

I walk In the glorious room with a big smile pinned to my face.

I spot Kayla with a group of girls, including Madalyn, and walk over to them.

"Good morning girls" They looked and me and bowed and murmured 'Luna', well except for Madalyn. Eye roll.

"Get your damn heads up and stop calling me Luna! You guys are making me feel old and I'm 21!" We all giggle.

"Hey Kayla" I hug her. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that"

"No, no its fine, Isabelle. I would love to help you out" he eyes twinkled as she smiled.

"Hello Lu- Isabelle, I'm Eva" She threw a kind smile towards me and reflected it. She had like he Black hair that framed her petite face. With a chestnut colored skin, which I adore, and Beautiful dark eyes. She has a mark meaning she is mated since it has the initials "C.K." under.

I forgot to mention, when your marked you on my get the picture or whatever and when you complete the Mating process you get your mate's initials.

"Hey Eva, nice to meet ya girl" She smirked and nodded to the 3 other girls.

"I'm Frankie! Your average cheery girl! And you obviously know my sister Kayla! Were Twins!" I stared at the Dirty blonde haired girl and compared her to Kayla.

They do share some features, may I add. Like the same nose, jawline, cheekbones, skin, lips and lip color. But their eyes, hair, and height are different.

Kayla has a strong Rose Quarts color printed in her eyes and soft brown hair stopping a little past her shoulders with blonde streaks.

Frankie on the other hand has a lovely sea green painted in her eyes with her dirty blonde hair stopping just below her neck.

Kayla is only 3 inches taller. Wow!

Before I got to say hi another girl chimed in. "Name's Denise, buy I like to be called Dannie" She stood against the wall with one leg up placed on it and crossed arms. She wore Black ripped jeans with a shirt saying "The She-Devil Is Here" and a black leather jacket.

I already like her with her 'Don't Fuck With Me Look' and Red hair popping out her intimidating purple eyes. Not Phantom purple, different purple.

I nodded to her.

"And I'm Alya" The women who spoke had dorky glasses covering her amazing brown eyes. She had brown hair tinted orange at the bottom and a vibe saying "Girlllll" Like legit.

I chuckled at the girls. Thinking of and Idea.

"Do you guys have mates?" Everyone nodded except Frankie. I felt a little sad fir her but I knoq she will find her mate.

"Why not take their credit cards and head to the mall? I haven't been there for a long while" The girls smirked but Frankie saddened.

"I will share with ya Frank" She lit up and started jumping.

Today should be fun.

And I'll tag Thea.

I ran to Thea's room and knock on her door. A little 'Come in' was said so I opened the door.

"Isabelle!" She squealed and started jumping. I chuckled and ran into her arms to hug them.

"What's up?"

"Well I was wondering if you want to come with me and my friends to the mall?" She smiled and got of the bed pulling me out the door.

When we reached down the stairs where the rest were I excused myself. I rushed to the office and walked In to a blank faced mate.

"Kadence~!" I whined.

"Yes Isabelle?" He dropped his papers to look up at me.

"Me and the girls are going to the mall. Can I borrow your credit card?" He nodded and pulled out his wallet. He grabbed a master card and handed it to me.

"The pin is 6791, have fun"

I ran out and went to the girls swaying the card at them.

"Whose ready?" Everyone grinned like crazy children and squealed.

We all ran out the door and took two cars. I took a white BMW, I was lucky that the keys were left in the ignition.

Eva took her own car which was a Black SUV.

I had Myself, Madalyn, Thea, and Kayla while Eva had herself, Frankie, Alya, and Dennie.

We drove off and I put the radio on and just as I ask how this day would go better? Shawn Mendes was on. Me and all the girl sang 'Mercy' as we drove down the road.

------------------------------------------------------
What's this? 2 updates in one day!? Wow I'm that bored!. 😂
So~ How ya kids doing today? Good? Bad? Same old same old? Kewl.

I still don't know what to say...

Character of the day is...: Denise LadeMan. {Played by Bella Thorne}

 {Played by Bella Thorne}

Snapchat- Itzbella00

Instagram- _Itzbella00

Musical.ly- Itzbella11

Youtube- Msp highschoolgurl21
^
^
^
^
Mostly Miraculous Ladybug Videos.. 😊

Wella BAI!

7/8/17