11

There's Nothing Holding Me Back-Shawn Mendes (My Baby)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabelle's POV~
------------------------------------------------------

This morning waking up in a tree made me happy and feeling Fresh. I sighed in content and stretched like a witch's black cat. Then one thought came to my mind.

Kadence never puts his walls up..So I'm gonna travel into his little chicken mind.

I slowly seeped into my mate's mind and saw different things. He was in the forest? Then I heard his chuckle.

"Mate of mine, I know your in my handsome mind. I'm coming to get you"

Well shit. One, I'm still avoiding him. Two, If he gets me then he will chain me up in his bed so I can't stay away from him. Damn It.

I slipped out of his empty mind and acted fast. Just before I jumped to the branch next to me in the other tree I caught a glimpse of Shrek. Wait Shrek? I though he was green? 

I shrugged and slipped through more branches. I Jumped branch to branch until I reached a blossom tree right outside the window of the pack house. I weaved down the branches and got inside the window, and I'm in the kitchen..

I grab and apple to eat and left to my bike. I'm getting less and less clothes, who's washing my clothes? I grabbed out my black crop top/ undershirt, slim grayish jacket, white floral patterned shorts, long necklace, cute black sandals, and my sunglasses.

I climbed up the stairs to the guest room. 

I walked in and locked the door before I gasp in impact of being slammed onto the door. I try to pry my eyes open but are squeezed shut from the pain.

I moan in pain and murmur a few colorful words.

"We don't want those words coming from that pretty mouth"

That voice was deep and.... familiar?

"Wayze?" I slightly opened my eyes to see dark golden ones covering the grey of Kadence's eyes.

"The one and only baby girl" His statement made Alexis surface fighting for control.

'Can I talk to mate?'

'What have you been doing for the past 20 decades?'

'Shut up' She growled playfully and I laugh.

"Now tell me Wayze, how did you come here before me?" I wanted to tease him and cut him off before he spoke.

"And hurt me?" By that his eyes grew in shock and lifted me.

He turned my tanned body and hugged me. The layer is too thin on him that I feel the hard muscle carved onto his chest against my back.

He brings his head down and has his breath tickles my ear.

My breath hitches as I hear his next line of words.

"You don't know what I and Kadence want to do to you, mostly me" I squirm and he growls.

"Wayze- you wouldn't hurt-" I loose control as Alex pushes me aside. "Us"

"Wayze, call down.. it's me, Alexis. Baby don't hurt us" Wayze loosens his grip and Alexis turns around to face him.

"Wayzey-"

'Wayzey?'

'His nickname from me, now shut up!'