7

Attention-Charlie Puth
____________________________________

Kadence's POV~                                                                                                                                                                ------------------------------------------------------

I need to get her out of here. She will attract too many unmated werewolves.

As I'm running I Spot a lot of these unmated men looking the direction of where my mate is. Some are even following me.

I just got to our bedroom to see that it was open and my eyes go wide.

Isabelle's POV~

------------------------------------------------------

My damn heat.

It's fucking painful and punching away these stupid wolves that are perhaps captured in the spell of my scent is not helping. When I make contact with another wolf other then my mate my skin burns more and intense pain surges through my body, gets me a little weaker.

Just in time, Kadence is by the door looking wide eyed. Dumb-ass.

"You gonna help me outta here or let me suffer?"

He rolls his eyes and runs towards me. I don't know if I should punch him or not..Then when he reaches me he scoops me up in bridal style and turns to the door. We are blocked in by those other dumb-asses so he turns back around and runs towards the window.

"KADENCE" He keeps going and~ He is out the open window. Is he stupid?

"KADENNCEE!" I'm clinging onto him while I was slung to his back and in mid air he shifts. I had my eyes closed at the time but I knew because I felt fur, heard the breaking of bones, and heard the tearing of clothes. We reach the ground with a thump and Kadence's wolf right away dashes off. Where is he going?

'Where are you going?'

'We have mating houses for when females are in heat. I'm going there, it's not far'

'Well hurry'

I go deeper into his fur and relax by the touch of being with him. Ahhh~

Clutching on to him and feeling better from the heat as it cools down we encounter other male wolves. They get closer but we spot the houses just 30 feet away. I can tell the biggest house is for the Alpha and Luna, the slightly big one is for the Beta and Beta female, and the smallest/biggest is for the Gamma and Gamma female while the others smaller ones are for the rest of the pack.

'Were almost there, you will need to put in a code to get in while I keep the others away. Got it? It's 1429'

'Yes Mr. Do-This'

We were just a few feet away but the unmated male wolves were closing in. So I was thrown off by Kadence's wolf and I was in front of the door. Right away I punched in the code. 1-4-2-9 and it opened. I got in and locked the door, opened the lights, and right away left to find a shower.

This heat will be the death of me.

Let me tell you what a heat is if you don't know. A heat is like a human female period. It comes every month and lasts a week for female wolves. But it onlybegins 3 months after you find your mate. I've only been with Kadence not even a week and I got my heat. What are you doing to me Moon Goddess?? Heat is an act where it is suppose to bring mates together to complete the mating process and have children. And it attracts unmated male wolves because my scent gets stronger, plus this shit is painful.

As I got in the shower and put it all the way to cold without stripping I try to breathe. I'm not ready to do this. I can't have sex with him now I'm not ready. Slowly stripping my clothes only leaving my undergarments on, I hear the door open and my mate calling me.

"In the shower!" I referred him.

I then hear a racing of footsteps go up the wooden stairs. I expected My mate to be stark naked like Miley Cyrus but he had his basketball shorts hung loosely on his hips showing his V-line.

"I know your not ready Isabelle" That's what shocked me, My mouth gaped while my crouched form in the tiled stand up shower gets waves of intense pain.

"Shit!" I scream out.

"Your link was open so I heard your thoughts" My nosy mate closed the water and wrapped a towel around me from out of no where. Dafuq?

Because of no skin to skin contact the heat waves comes more intense and I start screaming. He lifts me up bridal style and takes me to a room with a bed.

"But what I can do is stay with you here for the week and lessen the pain" as he lays me down he starts cupping my face, lessening the pain and I relax.

"Thank you" I lean into his touch and let out a breath. "But what about pack duties? Does this house hide my scent?"

He chuckles "I mind linked Aaron to take control and yes, we have masking sprays"

I then take the towel off and bring myself closer to him to cool the heat down more. We both sigh in unison and lay on the bed. My eyes getting heavy as I sleep on Igor's chest and smile.

My Igor-

A growl surfaces in my mate's throat.

"Stop reading my damn thoughts IGOR!" Then I put my walls up blocking him and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo peeps! So I just got to update cause To be honest, not sounding wanting or mean, I wasn't gonna update if my latest chapter got less then 5 reads. But once it did I right away got on the computer and typed my ass away. I got an ear infection currently and my parents are divorcing, not that I care cause my Father is ruining my family. I'm gonna be editing to make my chapters better while I wait for this chapter to get 5 or more views. School may be done but I got summer homework for my next year's class, Honors English 8 which is advanced. ;-; My brother nearly died from helium which is stupid but the next day he get a slice on his finger for cutting tomatoes, like bruh. Don't forget to read my 'The Next Moon Goddess' book! AND, changing the characters with celebrities, Except Kadence's.

Today's character: Aaron Mayheart (Beta) {Played by Zac Efron}

Instagram- _Itzbella00

Snapchat- Itzbella00

Musical.ly(If wanted)- Itzbella11

Youtube(Miraculous ladybug videos)- Msp highschoolgurl21

BAI

6/21/17

Edited