You are taking me apart like bad glue on a get well card

Dallon's POV:

I woke up in Brendon's arms. He never let go of me since last night and I kinda like it.

The voices didn't come back but at what cost. My stomach is going to be scarred. I'm such an idiot.

I laid in bed listening to the sound of Brendon breathing. I laid there all morning and into the afternoon until he finally woke up.

"Hey how long have you been awake?" Brendon asked me.

"A couple minutes," I lied.

"Okay well do you wanna get up and get some food?"

"Sure."

After we finished eating Brendon looked at me.

"So I was thinking we could get out of the house today. Maybe do something to forget about last night."

"Okay."

"Don't sound so excited," Brendon said sarcastically.

"Shut up," I teased him.

"Okay well go get ready while I schedule our ride."

"Schedule our ride? We're not driving your car?"

"No. Now get ready."

"Okay, okay."

I walked off to the bedroom and grabbed a fresh pair of clothes out of my bag. After I got done changing I walked back into the kitchen.

"Follow me." Brendon said, dragging me outside. When we got outside there was a helicopter waiting for us.

"We're riding in a helicopter?"

"Yup." Brendon grinned at me.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

——————

After about four hours of sitting and making out in the helicopter I was starting to get bored until I saw something.

"Is it snowing?"

"Yup and we're here."

The helicopter stopped at the top of a snow hill. There were sleds and snowboards at the top of the hill.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Wisconsin. Now come on and get in this sled with me."

Brendon climbed out of the helicopter and grabbed a sled.

"Come on baby," he called.

I followed him over to the sleds. We grabbed a two person sled and  rode down the hill over and over again until it got dark out.

"What are we gonna do now?" I asked

"Let's go find somewhere to eat."

We rode down the hill on the sled one last time then start walking around town looking for a place to eat. And of course being the pigs we are we stopped at McDonald's. Me and Brendon sat in the corner of the restaurant but that didn't stop people from recognizing us.

There was this one guy who walked up to us started telling me he was so proud of me for getting help and that he also has an eating disorder and because of me he's getting help. That made me feel much better about my story getting leaked. Knowing it's helping people makes me happy.

Finally we finished eating and had to ride back to California. I slept with my head in Brendon's lap the whole way back to the house.

Brendon woke me up when we got back. We went into the living room, turned on Netflix, and fell asleep in eachothers arms.