Only for you

Dallon's POV:

Frank left today and Sarah would be leaving soon. I'm gonna be all alone. Sometimes I really wonder what's more important, my weight or my friends.

I can't take it anymore I want to get out. During lunch I ate all my food. I felt so fat but I was losing my mind. Everyone congratulated me but I cried.

"Are you okay?" Ray asked.

"N-No, I'm such a fat ass. I can't believe I ate," I cried.

"Look at me Dallon."

I lifted up my head and looked at Ray.

"Who called you fat?" He asked.

"W-What do you mean?"

"Who called you fat? I know a skinny boy like you didn't just come up with that idea on your own

"Well I wasn't always 100 something pound. The heaviest I got was 230 something pounds. I was made fun of at school. I got harassed everyday because I couldn't control my weight. All the popular kids weighed like 100 pounds and I promised myself I would be 100 pounds one day."

"Dallon how tall were they."

"What does height have to do with anything."

"Because if they were short and weighed 100 pounds then they would have a normal bmi. But you're tall and if you try to weigh the exact amount that they weigh then your bmi would be low like it is right now. So just because the number on the scale is bigger doesn't mean you're not skinnier."

"I'm not skinny."

"Yes you are I mean let's compare you to me. What am I?"

"You're uh-"

"Exactly my point. You know you're skinny you just have a specific weight you want to be or else you feel like you failed when in reality you're probably skinnier then all those people who bullied you in school."

"Really?"

"Yes really. I wouldn't lie to you and you know that."

"How do I know you're not just saying that so I start eating again."

"Well I am saying this so you start eating again because, you don't need to starve yourself."

"Thanks Ray."

"Now just tell Tyler what I told you and maybe he'll start eating again too."

After our conversation I called up Tyler and told him I was going to start eating again. And when Brendon comes back to visit I will have good news to tell him.