I'm wondering where the apathy and ergency is that I thought I phoned in

Dallon's POV:

The next couple days Dallon had been in and out of restraints. He kept starving himself and throwing up what ever was left in his stomach.

He knew he was gonna be stuck in the hospital forever but at least he had been losing weight.

Next time Brendon visited Dallon wouldn't be worried.

"So Frankie are you trying to get better so you can be back with Iero?" I asked

"He said that it's bad for his recovery if he's seeing someone that's still struggling so what if I am?"

"Since when did you let a man dictate your life?"

"Speak for yourself! Your starving just to fuck Brendon! At least my boyfriend cares about my health."

"So you admit he's your boyfriend."

"Leave him alone," Sarah says.

"Oh my god she speaks," Dallon gasped.

"Yes I do and your a dick. I feel bad for all your fans that don't know what you're really like."

"You don't know me."

"I know enough about you to say you're a crazy psychopath that only care about his looks."

"What about you why are you here."

"I'm here to get better that's why."

"Sure and sneaking into the staff bathroom is you getting better."

"I never said I was perfect but at least I'm not put in restraints everyday. It's like you don't care what happens to you. I feel bad for Brendon."

"Don't bring Brendon into this."

"Well you have no problem bringing up Frank Iero to Frank Gioia."

"You should just shut the fuck-"

"Dallon!" Mikey called, "if you two can't get along then don't talk to eachother."

"Yeah don't talk to me. Go back to being your mute ass self and get out of my face."

"See you're rude to everyone you talk to. And your beat friend is a bad influence on you."

"Tyler is not an influence on me."

"Really that's funny since he's the one that convinced you to stop worrying about getting out and starving yourself for Brendon."

"You bitch!"

"That's it Dallon go into the other dayroom," Mikey ordered.

I stopped over to the other dayroom. Was she right? Was I becoming rude to everyone. I had to apologize to Frank.

I walked over towards Frank.

"Frank I'm sorry I was rude to you. It's okay if you get better for your man. I just want you to stay healthy even if you guys ever break up."

"I will thanks Dallon," Frank said.

"Your welcome. Just don't tell anyone I said that to you I don't want to lose my bad boy rep."

"Whatever."

"What are you two losers talking about," Tyler asks walking over towards the two.

"Nothing."