A theraputic chain of events

Dallon's POV:

Ever since Brendon kicked me out of the band I've Been working on starting my own band with an old friend of mine. It's called I Don't Know How But They Found Me.

The only reason I decided to start a band is to prove to myself that I don't need Brendon. I really miss him though. How could he say that I was under weight. I mean have you seen me. Any true friend of mine wouldn't care what I do to myself.

So I thought.

"Dallon I know what you've been doing. Brendon told me all about it," Ryan says.

"You talked to Brendon?"

"Yes. He really cares about you, you know that?"

"Brendon doesn't care or else he wouldn't have kicked me out of the band."

"He's just trying to get you to stop."

"Why are you defending him? I thought you were my friend."

"I am your friend and as your friend I think you should stop. It's not healthy. You nearly died last time."

"Yeah well..."

Don't listen to him. He's lying. He just doesn't want you to become skinnier than him.

"That's not the reason I passed out. I was just tired," I tell him.

"No Dallon that's not why. You nearly starved yourself to death.

He's lying. You can't trust him. You should have never started a band with him.

"Shut up!" I screamed.

"Jesus I'm sorry. I'm just trying to help you man."

"Not you,"

"What do you mean. Who are you talking to?"

"The voice in my head.... I mean you know my conscious. God now I sound crazy to you."

"I'm not sure I know. I've never yelled at my conscious before."

"Let's just start playing and stop talking about this stuff."

It was while we were practicing that I heard a knock at the door. When I opened it two police officers came inside.

"Are you Dallon Weekes?" They asked.

I turned around and glared at Ryan.

"I'm sorry," he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Your friend here called us and told us that he's worried about you. Do you know why?" One of the officers ask.

"No," I say angrily. How could he do this to me. I just got out of the hospital.

"Well he told us you have an eating disorder and your hearing voices."

"No I'm not!"

"You literally just told me that like half an hour ago!" Ryan shouts back at me.

"We can take it from here sir," says the other officer to Ryan.

"We're gonna take you to the hospital. It's just a precautionary measure. If everything is going fine like you say it is then you shouldn't be in there very long."

"We're just gonna put you in these cuffs just for yours and our safety," says the other officer.

Once I get cuffed they walk me out to their car and drive me to the hospital.

They get me checked in then walk me up to the adult unit.

Nurse Ashley does my intake paperwork with me.

"Dallon what are you doing back?" She asks.

"My friend called the police behind my back. I haven't even relapsed they're just worried about nothing," I say.

"Well let's hope that's true and you won't have to be here long."

Let's hope.