Lying is the most fun

Brendon's POV:

"Dallon hurry up in there we're about to start playing. We go on in 5 minutes. What's taking you so long," I asked while banging on the bathroom door.

I can hear the faucet running. I step back and wait for Dallon to walk out of the bathroom.

A couple second later Dallon comes walking out of the bathroom.

"What took you so long? You're not doing what I think you're doing are you?"

"No! No, no I was just using the bathroom. I haven't done that in almost a year," Dallon lied.

"Okay well hurry up and get ready. We go on in less than four minutes."

No one knows this. When I was doing Kinky Boots Dallon was in treatment. I had no idea why he was always in the bathroom. I just saw him getting thinner and thinner until one day he passed out during sound check. That's when we found out he was diagnosed with bulimia.

I don't trust Dallon when he says he wasn't doing it. I just don't want him to know that I'm suspicious.

We went on stage and played our set list then went back to the bus.

"I say we all go out for some pizza," Dan suggested.

Me and Kenny agree with him.

"What about you Dal?"

"Nah I think I'm just gonna stay back and watch a movie."

"Then I'll stay back with you," I tell him.

"I'll be fine. You guys go get some pizza."

"No I'm staying with you," I said.

Dallon gave up on trying to get me to go so we stayed back together.

"You know you didn't have to do that. You could've gone with them."

"I know but I wanted to stay back."

"No you wanted to get pizza."

"Well why didn't you wanna get pizza. Your not eating again and you're always in the bathroom."

"Jesus Brendon can a guy not use the bathroom with out being accused of puking. And you know what maybe I just wasn't hungry."

"You're right I'm sorry Dallon. I guess I'm just paranoid."

"I guess?"

"Look I'm sorry okay but I had a right to be worried."

"Brendon the past is the past. I went to treatment, I got help, and now I'm better," Dallon lied.