Ready to go

Dallon's POV:

I'm finally getting discharged today. Brendon is picking me up at one o'clock. He said that he was gonna take me somewhere special. I think it's going to be our first actual date.

Ray and I are down in my room packing up my things and putting them on the cart. That's when I heard screaming.

I ran out of my room up to the dayroom because the staff wouldn't let us off the unit. I looked out one of the Windows to see what was going on.

"Let me fucking go! I can walk on my own! Get the fuck off of me!" He screamed.

Frank Iero? What is he doing back here?

Ray told me to stop watching and to finish packing up my room. I wasn't leaving until I found out why Frank Iero was back.

After being in lock up all morning they finally let Frank out for lunch. I sat down at the table with him and asked why he came back.

"Well when Frank got out we went and visited one of his friends Eva. She looked at me then looked at Frank and said 'you could've got a skinnier one'. And ever since that I relapsed in my bulimia. Me and Frank started fighting all the time. And then last night he broke up with me. I kept telling myself it was because I was too fat for him so later that night when Frank left I grabbed the kitchen knife and cut up my stomach. Frank came home to get more of his stuff and found me on the kitchen floor in a pool of my own blood. He called the ambulance and I was sent to the hospital. He apologized for walking out on me but still told the staff that he thought I should be hospitalized."

"Oh my god that must suck," I said in shock.

"Eh check out my stomach though."

Frank lifted up his shirt showing me all the stitches.

"Looks bad ass doesn't it?" He asked me.

"Uh sure."

"So I hear your leaving me today. What time?"

"An hour and a half."

"Wow leaving me so soon?"

"Well maybe if you get out you me Frank and Brendon can all get together sometime."

"Wait Brendon? As in Brendon Urie? As in the lead singer of the band you're in? Are you guy together?"

"Kinda."

"What do you mean kinda?"

"I mean we haven't really confirmed anything yet but I've kinda sucked his dick in the visitation room."

"Oh me and Frank did that all the time."

"I knew it!"