The end of all things

Dallon's POV:

"Dallon you have a phone call," Mikey said.

I got up and walked to the phone. I wasn't expecting a phone call from anyone. I assumed that it was either Brendon and Tyler. I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello Is this Dallon?"

"Yes, who's this?"

"I'm Doctor Karev."

Why was a doctor calling me?

"I'm calling about your friend Tyler," he paused. I was starting to get nervous.

"What about him?" I asked.

"He died in his sleep last night."

What! No! That can't be true. Not Tyler. Tyler just wanted to be skinny. He didn't mean it when he said he didn't care if he died. It was just a joke. He can't be dead. He's not dead.

"Dallon are you still there?" he asked.

"Y-Yes."

"He's going to be laid to rest next week."

"O-Okay."

"Alright Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and just started cry. Mikey walked up to me and asked what happened on my phone call. I told him what happened and started screaming.

"Calm down Dallon. It's gonna be okay," Mikey said, trying to calm me.

"No it's not gonna be 'okay'!" I scream, "I'm fucking locked in an institution. I'm going to end up killing myself like Tyler because I'm fucking crazy. I'm never getting out of here. Brendon's gonna give up on me. I'm worthless. A waste of space."

I ran off the unit and stole one of the staff members pens. The staff ran after me. "Come on Dallon lets get back on the unit," Mikey said.

"No!" I started crying. I uncapped the pen and started scratching at my wrist until I drew blood. The staff came after me and grabbed the pen from me.

Mikey's POV:

"Okay everyone put on gloves," I said to the staff running to the alert, "he has blood on his left wrist."

Me and the staff gloved up and ran towards Dallon. I grabbed onto his left leg. He was kicking trying to get his leg free. I put all my body weight on his shin. He started screaming and kicked his leg free, kicking me in the face.

"Fuck!" I let go and felt me nose. I looked at my hand and it was covered in blood.

"Josh take Mikey's spot," Gerard said, "Mikey go to the nurses station and get checked out. I got up and walked to the nurses station and entered the back room where nurse Jack's office is.

"Mikey come sit down. What happened?" Jack asked.

"I was kicked in the face."

"Well let's get you cleaned up and see what's wrong."

Jack grabbed and alcohol wipe and stated wiping the blood off my face. When he got to my nose I freaked out.

"Ow don't touch it. It hurts."

"Well I can see why. It looks like it's broken," Jack said, "you're gonna have to go to the hospital to get that checked out.

I left work and drove to the hospital. When I got there they numbed my nose then snapped it back into place. And this is why I love my job.