Give me envy, give me malice, give me your attention

Brendon's POV:

***Smut warning***

Me and Dallon were making out. His lips started traveling lower and lower. Down to my neck. He was kissing and sucking at my neck.

"D-Dallon-" I moaned.

"I want you," Dallon says, "I want you so bad."

"I want you too."

He slowly strated lifting my shirt. I took it off the rest of the way.

"God you are hot," Dallon moans out.

Dallon starts kissing lower. All the way down my chest until he get to my pants.

"Can I?" He asks.

I nod my head. Dallon undoes my pants and pulls them down so that they're around my ankles. Then he pulled down my boxers, leaving me naked.

Dallon grabbed me at the base and started slowly pumping me.

"Ah fuck-" I moaned loudly.

Dallon covered my mouth with his hand. "Keep it down," He said.

Dallon got down on his knees and took me into his mouth. He also started pumping me a lot faster.

"D-Dallon- shit that feels good."

Dallon bobbed his head back and forth moaning.

"Shit Dal I-I'm gonna come."

He kept sucking my dick until I came in his mouth.

"Such a good job," I sighed.

"Maybe next time you can return the favor. Our time is up I have to go." With that Dallon rushed out of the room.

********

I'm sensing that it's a habit of his to just run off like that.

I get my clothes back on and get myself composed before I leave the visiting room.

When I get back home I call up Pete and tell him what happened. Petes my best friend other than Dallon. I tell Pete everything.

"I knew you could do it. How long has it been that you've had a crush on Dallon for?" Pete asks.

"Over a year and a half."

"I told you he liked you too."

"How did you know?"

"I know everything. And I see the way he looks at you. It's the same way Patrick used to look at me. I didn't realize at the time but now I know. And Dallon gives you the same look."

"Why didn't you ever tell me."

"I had to let you discover it on your own. So do the other guys know about you and Dallon yet?"

"No. I just found out. Last time when we kissed and he ran off I thought he hated me."

"And now here he is giving you a blow job at the hospital. Did he look like he was doing better."

"I don't know he kind of looked skinnier."

"Do you think he's ever gonna get out?"

"I hope he does. I need my bass player back."