If you love me let me go

Brendon's POV:

It's been almost two weeks since I've seen Dallon. Ryan told me Dallon got taken back to the hospital. So today I'm going to visit him.

I know Dallon doesn't believe me but I actually care about him. He may hate me right now but he's still my best friend.

I pulled up to the hospital and got out of my car. I walked in the entrance and told the lady at the front desk that I was here to visit Dallon Weekes.

"What's your name. I need to make sure you're on the list of his approved visitors," the lady said.

"Brendon Urie."

"Okay you're free to go in. Here's your visitors pass. Do not give it away to anyone or you will no longer be aloud to visit again."

"Okay."

After that a security guard takes me up to the visiting room where I wait for Dallon.

"What are you doing here?" Dallon asks as he walks into the room. The staff shut the door behind him. Dallon sat down across from me at the table.

"Visiting you. I feel so bad that you're locked in here again."

"I'm sure you do. You know if you never would have told Ryan that I was bulimic I wouldn't even be in here. Why can't you just mind your own business?"

"Because I care about you and I didn't want to sit back and watch as you killed yourself again."

"I wasn't killing myself."

"I'm not gonna have this argument with you again. I didn't come here to argue."

"What do you come here for then?" Dallon asked.

"I came here to do this," I said reaching across the table and kissing him.

I don't know what got into me but I just really needed that. I've thought about doing this tons of times but was never brave enough until now.

Dallon walks over to my side of the table and continues to kiss me.

Dallon pushes me up against the wall as we continue to make out. Our tongues fight for dominance.

I run my hands along Dallon's back. I start to lift up his shirt. He freaks out and pushes me away.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I-I g-gotta go," Dallon stutters. He runs out of the room leaving me confused.