Sarah smiles like Sarah doesn't care

Brendon's POV:

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed. I was starting to get worried because of last night. I got up and walked out of the bedroom.

"Dallon?" I called. He didn't respond. "Dallon?!"

"In here."

Oh thank god. I was getting worried he left me. I follow his voice into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Making pancakes."

"So are you gonna have some with me?"

"Nope."

"Seriously?" I asked, getting worried. He just got out of the hospital and he's already refusing to eat.

"I'm just kidding. Of course I'm gonna have some."

"Oh my god. Don't scare me like that."

"You were scared?"

"Yeah. I care about you. I don't want you to end up back in the hospital."

"Awe that's so sweet," Dallon said, making me blush.

That's when I heard my phone buzzing on the counter.

"I'll make it quick," I say.

I check my phone and there was a message from Zack.

ZackHall: someone named Sarah sold her story about Dallon to the press.

ZackHall: she told them about him being hospitalized for an eating disorder and that he would rather die than be fat. She also told the press that he was a complete asshole and was put in lock up everyday.

ZackHall: *insert link*

"What does it say?" Dallon asked.

"Do you know a Sarah?"

"Yeah. What about her?"

"She sold her story about you to the press."

"What?"

I clicked on the link Zack sent me and showed it to Dallon. He read through the article.

"I thought she was my friend!" He said.

"It will be okay," I said, trying to calm him down.

"No it won't! Now everyone is going to know I suffer from an eating disorder. People are probably going to start commenting how fat I am."

"Come here babe."

"You know how the public is!" Dallon sniffed.

"I know but come here."

Dallon walked towards me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. I slowly lowered my hands down his body. I moved my hands under his shirt.

"What are you doing?" Dallon asked.

"I'm showing you that no matter what anyone says you are not fat."

I pulled his shirt up over his head and ran my hand up and down his stomach. Dallon flinched at first then finally relaxed under my touch. I started kissing down his chest. I kissed his stomach. Then started kissing lower and lower until I was at Dallon's waistband.

"You're so perfect," I told him, "can I?"

He nodded and I pulled down his pants and boxers.