Climbing out the back door, didn't leave a mark

Dallon's POV:

It's almost been a month. I don't think Brendon is coming to visit me again. Tyler was right I lost my only chance. Not only that, I have also been trying to keep up my bad boy appearance but it's causing me to be stuck in here forever. I shouldn't have listened to Tyler. But I'm back down to 135 pounds. That's the only good thing going on in my life right now.

I knew you could do it.

But you didn't tell me I'd lose all my friends.

If they don't want you to lose weight then they're just jealous. You don't need friends like that.

Whatever. Today we have group therapy so maybe I can explain to them then why I've been acting like an asshole.

If they think your an asshole that's their loss.

No it's not. I even think I'm an asshole.

You're just letting them brainwash you.

"No I'm not shut up!"

"Dallon who are you talking to?" Ray asked.

"Nobody."

"Then stop yelling. Are you going to group therapy or are you refusing again."

"I'm going."

"Wow I am truly shocked."

"I'm sure you are. I just need to apologize to everyone."

"Wow you apologizing is that even possible. I mean do you know how to apologize."

"Yes now stop being a stubborn ass and write my name down on the group list."

"Whatever you say mister nice guy."

"Hey I'm not always mean."

"Oh I know. It's just whenever your around Tyler. Which is why Tyler is transferring hospitals."

"Tyler's what?" I asked.

"Switching hospitals. He's going to a mental hospital and not one that's just for people with eating disorders."

"Why?"

"That's none of your business."

"Fine I'll ask him myself."

I walked off searching for Tyler.

"Tyler why are you leaving."

"Because they said I'm suicidal and that I need to be sent to a more restricted hospital."

"But you can't leave. Just tell them that your not suicidal."

"I tried that but because I told my therapist that I don't care if I starve to death they won't listen to me."

"But that's stupid. Almost all of us here don't care if we starve to death."

"I know I told them that but they don't care. They just don't trust me. It's not like I'm crazy."

"Well call me when you get there."

"I will."

"I'm gonna miss you. You're leaving me all alone with Frank."

"Whatever happens just stick to your goal, 100 pounds."

"Time for group," Ray called.

"I gotta go. Bye Tyler."

"Bye Daldo."

I flipped Tyler off before walking away.