Right before your very la la la la eyes

Dallon's POV:

---one month later---

Ever since Tyler died I've been eating every day every meal. I didn't want the things I said to come true and I definitely didn't want to end up dead like Tyler.

I wasn't aloud to go to his funeral because I was locked in seclusion that entire week. And apparently I'm getting sued for breaking Mikey's nose.

It really doesn't matter to me though. I deserve to pay for his hospital bill. After all it is my fault his nose is broken.

Brendon also visited me. No he didn't give me a blow job. I told him the truth about everything that was going on. Plus it was kind of hard to hide the scar and pen marks on my wrist.

Sarah finally got released now I'm the only one left from my friend group and after Tyler died I haven't really felt like making new friends.

"Hey Dallon the doctor wants to talk to you," Ray said.

"Oh great what did I do now?"

"Go talk to her and find out."

I walked off the unit to meet with the doctor.

"Yes doctor Amelia?" I asked.

"Me and the treatment team have been talking and we don't want to see you being stuck here longer than you have to."

"Okay," I said, wondering where she was going with this.

"So if you keep up your good behavior and continue eating your three meals a day then we plan on releasing you next month."

"Really!" I said excitedly. Im finally getting out of here.

"Really. So keep up the good work."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome now go back onto your unit," Doctor Amelia said.

I can't wait to tell Brendon about this. He's going to be so happy. We don't have to sneak around in the visitors room anymore. At least I hope he still wants to be with me once I get out.