Have some composure where is your posture

Dallon's POV:

I picked up the phone. I couldn't take it anymore. My thoughts were taking over. I had to stop them.

You're too much of a wimp to actually dial the number.

No I'm not. I started dialing the number to the suicide hotline.

You're not suicidal if you're calling for help. You are just trying to seek attention.

You're right. I hung up the phone. I guess I am a wimp. Unless I can fight off these thoughts.

Or how about you go throw up. Make yourself perfect. Brendon might even want to be with you if you weren't such a fat ass.

Okay I'll do it. I'll do it for Brendon.

I got up out of my bunk and ran to the bathroom. I went to open the door and Brendon came walking out.

"What are you doing up so late?" Brendon asked.

"Uh just using the bathroom."

"That's all? Your not gonna do anything else?"

"No Brendon now stop interrogating me and move so I can use the bathroom."

"Okay whatever you say," Brendon said walking away. Heading back to his bunk.

I hurry into the bathroom and start running the water in the sink so that no one can hear what I'm doing. I bend down and kneel over the toilet. I stick my fingers at the back of my throat and start gagging when all of the sudden the door opens.

Shit! I forgot to lock the door.

"Dallon! I knew it!" Brendon shrieks.

"Shhh." I try shushing him.

"No why are you doing this?" Brendon asks.

"Why? Why Brendon? Because, look at you. You're perfect. I'm fat and hideous."

"No your not Dallon. For your height you're still under weight. And I am not perfect. You see all those comments I get online."

"Those are lies," I say.

"Yeah well the things you tell yourself are lies too. You're not fat."

"Yes I am. You'll never understand. You just say I'm under weight to make me feel better. Everyone does it. But I see myself when I look in the mirror and I see a fat, hideous, pig."

"You see what your mind wants you to see. I see my best friend that's killing himself trying to become nothing but skin and bones."

"What's so wrong with me killing myself?" I asked.

"Don't say that!"

"Why it's true. The world would be much better without me in it."

"Not for me!" Brendon cries, "please stop doing this to yourself."

"You can't make me."

"Wanna bet? You are kicked out of this band until you stop puking up your food."

"You can't do that!"

"Watch me."