Chapter 61

"Get up." I say stubbornly as I feel my face burning up.

"Oh come on angel." He says while chuckling. He stands up slowly prolonging every movement purposely. His long arms dangle as he stomps towards me. When he sees me staring at him angrily- which is obviously failing since it probably comes off as a childish pout- he straightens up and holds back a smile. He shoves his hands in his pockets and then looks down at the ground. I stare at how attractive he looks.

He wears a long sleeved shirt that is pulled up to his elbows. It is slightly tight on the chest because of how muscular he is. His tattoos peek out at his collar bones and on his forearms. The front of his hair is slightly spiked up while the rest of it follows accordingly still managing to show off his curls. When he looks up at me with his piercing green eyes, he keeps his face tilted towards the floor so that his eyes are slightly shielded by his long eyelashes.

I bite the inside of my cheek and roll my eyes but then smile.

"I hope I didn't barge in. I wanted to see you again and I knew your parents would be home so I kind of just..." He trails off while fully lifting his head towards me.

I smile at him and this time I'm the one looking at the floor.

He wanted to see me.

I feel myself weakening at the knees.

Yes I know he spends a lot of time with me but... it always feels nice to be reminded that he really does like spending time with me.

I mean it still gives me jitters every time he glances my way...

"Didn't you say you had something tonight?"

"I did." He says while nodding his head and licking his lips. "But I canceled it because I wanted to see you more than what I actually had to do tonight."

"What... if you don't mind me asking... what were you supposed to do?" I ask tentatively.

He stares at me in the eyes as if he's searching for something. He opens his mouth and then shuts it. Not once does he look away from me. His expression looks serious as if he's going to reveal a secret to me.

"I was... supposed to do gang work."

I'm taken aback. Extremely surprised but I'm so glad he actually told me the truth. I wasn't expecting him to tell me anything about this for awhile.

I stand there feeling like my feet are sinking into the floor. I clear my throat and then adjust my footing. Before I can answer he speaks up.

"Look..." He trails off while scratching the back of his neck. "I'm... not any different than I was before I told you this. It's not like I can help it if I could."

I stand there searching his face to figure out how he feels. His eyes look hurt as if everything is out of his capacity and he can do nothing to help himself. I know what he's thinking. He thinks I see him differently now and that him revealing this to me would change how I feel about him.

"Harry I didn't say I thought any different of you. In fact..." I say looking at the ground and then stepping towards him. "I admire the fact that you told me the truth."

He smirks and then scratches his neck. He breathes in and then sits back on the bed. When I sit down he relaxes and lies down on my pillow. He's in the same position he was in before I made him fall off the bed. I turn towards him and cross my legs leaning forward.

"Juliette?" He asks after scanning my face.

"Yes?" I ask smiling to encourage him to speak his mind.