Chapter 14

"...So basically he forced me on this date. I ended up agreeing because...well I mean I thought it wouldn't hurt and Bryelle thought I should." All my friends nod in agreement as I'm telling them the story.

"Anyways on the date nothing much happened. We barely talked. At the end he kissed my cheek. The next day he asked... well stated that I was going to the party with him. I got really angry, yelled at him and walked away." All the girls look at me wide eyed.

"After some thought I guess that it would be okay if I went with him since you guys would be there anyways with me. I mean what's the worst that can happen?"

"He date rapes you." Amy pitches in. I glare at her for a few seconds then continue.

"Anyways, during gym we had that hunt and some guy showed up in the trees. Harry got all mad at him and seemed to know who he was. He yelled at me when I tried to get a better look of the guy stepping out from behind him. He said something like the guy is crazy and he's angry because the guy saw me." I pause catching my breath.

"Long story short, I ran away from him when he was being all condescending and then we started yelling at each other and then he kissed me." I finish looking at all of them. They sit there with a blank expression. They turn to look at each other and a smile starts to form on their faces.

"OHHHH MYYY GOOOODDDD!" They squeal in unison. I cringe away and roll my eyes.

We sit in a circle in my room. It's finally Friday night and we're having some girl time. They forced me to tell them the whole story about Harry and me.

"Jules getting all the guys!" Says Jasmine excitedly.

"He kissed you, he kissed you!" Amy chants at me.

"Wow didn't know you would be this lucky as a new girl." Mariam says winking at me.

I look over at Bryelle. She sits there with a serious expression looking like she's analyzing every thought in my mind. I decided to leave out my breakdown because I thought it was just too sensitive to say out loud. I would've gotten emotional and it's better if they just didn't know at all.

"You're not telling us something." Bryelle says squinting her eyes at me. My stomach drops but I try not to allow myself to look suspicious.

"No seriously that's all." I say with as straight of a face as possible. She looks at me once over and then she starts to smile.

"He likes you." She says. "And you can't deny that."

I rack my brain for an excuse, for anything to reply to that.

"He probably just wanted me to shut up." I retort after a few seconds.

"Oh please." She says getting off my bed and walking over to my dresser picking out clothes.

"You're going to want to look sexy tonight." She glances over at me and winks.

She pulls out a long sleeved tight shirt with lace in the back and high waisted jean shorts. She walks over and throws them at me. She looks at me with an eyebrow lifted, her expression says it all; she's telling me to get the hell up and change. I roll my eyes and start to change. She walks back to the dresser and gets pearl earrings and a necklace and places them on the bed beside me. Once I finish putting everything on, she starts to braid my hair. She takes my long bangs in the front and starts to braid it sideways. The braid starts from the top of my head all the way to the back in a long strip. She takes a bobby pin and puts it in my hair making sure the braid doesn't move. She looks at me once over and smiles. I put on my sandals to test out my whole outfit. I walk to my full length mirror and stop abruptly as I stare at the figure in front of me.