Chapter 28

I close the door and turn around to my parents smiling.

"What?" I ask seriously. I'm about to break out smiling so I turn around and limp up the stairs.

Tomorrow is honestly going to be so hard walking around injured. I hate being injured.

******

I try picking up my bag with a lot of trouble.

"I got that for you." Bryelle says coming up behind me.

"Thanks." I say smiling at her.

"Do you want to do our homework in the library today before we go back to my place?" She asks smiling.

"Ya of course." I answer.

We walk towards our first class and sit down as the bell rings. The majority of the class Bryelle and I draw on our papers. When the bell rings, Bryelle hands me my bag. We walk out of the class and head towards second period.

"So what's new Bry?"

"Nothing much." She says shrugging her shoulders.

"What about you?" She asks me.

"I...well." I hesitate. I guess I brought this upon myself. Bryelle looks over at me smirking.

"Oh shut up." I say hitting her. I glance up and notice Harry walking in the opposite direction. He nods and smiles at me.

"Hi angel." He says as he walks by.

"Hi Harry." I say smiling. Bryelle looks over at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Oh that's what's new." She laughs. She shakes her head and looks back at Harry. I laugh along with her and hit her again.

"Don't stare!" I whisper harshly.

"Oh Harry Ju-" She starts yelling. I immediately clamp her mouth shut.

"Bryelle can you not!" I yell at her.

******

When I walk to Bio class last period, I struggle my way to my seat. I slump down and take out my notes.

When Harry walks in, my stomach does a quadruple flip and I feel my face get hot. I pick up my book to cover my face as he sits down next to me.

"Hi." He says looking at me. When I feel I've composed myself, I put the book down.

"Hey." I smile at him.

We take notes most of the class and I can't help but daydream. Harry pokes me in the shoulder and I turn around. He laughs and looks forward.

"What?" I whisper poking him back. He shakes his head and looks at me.

"You looked like you were lost in your own world." He says.

"Ya and? What if I was?" I say smirking.

"Nothing is wrong, I was just checking." He says chuckling.

At the end of class, I get up picking up my bag with a little more ease than earlier today. Harry grabs my bag and slides it off my shoulder.

"I've got it." He says walking beside me. I give him a grateful smile and head towards my locker.

I grab a few textbooks for homework and put some heavy ones back.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me sometime." He says casually. I glance at him out of the corner of my eye as he holds a serious expression. I shrug my shoulders.

"Sure." I tell him.

"If you don't want to go you don't have to." He says with a serious face.

What a different mentality from beforehand.

"No I want to go." I say smiling.

"Ok." He seems to relax at my response.

"I'll see you around." He says before walking off. I grab my things and head towards the library.

"Hi." I say before sitting down next to Bryelle.

"Hey there." She says. She doesn't look up from her homework, she just continues working. I take out my things and and start on my homework.

Bryelle and I finish homework really quickly. Before I know it we're walking outside towards her car.

When we're walking, something catches my eye off in the distance. I glance over noticing someone.

They seem to be coming out of the trees. I focus my eyes and see...

Harry.

What is he still doing here? And why is he coming out of the trees?