veintisiete.

y'all're gonna have a peek into a fucked up mind here for a bit

   Taehyung was no idiot when it came to covering up his tracks. He had to do it every other day he lived with Jeongguk. Although that was more covering up Jeongguk's tracks. So, Taehyung had started doing the dirty work around Jeongguk's body, that he had placed a clean white cloth over to shield his face. It'd be too disturbing to work with such a lifeless form gazing up at him.

   Taehyung knew what the best stage would be: making it look like Jeongguk drank himself to death. And if Taehyung didn't hurry the process up himself, that very well would be the reason. So, taking some beer bottles from the fridge and emptying the contents into the sink, Taehyung had littered them around the house, like normal, and placed two by Jeongguk's body; one by his feet, the other clutched in his cold hand. And just for effect, he tore the cardboard enclosing the bottles, making it look as if someone were in a hurry to drink themselves away.

   And now, all that was left was to call the police, acting as if he had just walked in on the scene and not set it up himself. But first, Taehyung had to call Jimin, telling the slightly older male that he was done and about to call the police. 'Okay, be careful. Remember what you're supposed to say? Good job. I'm proud of you, baby. Expect a lot when you get home.'

   Taehyung smiled to himself after he had hung up the call with Jimin, then starting to dial 119(Korean ambulance), but before hitting call, he rushed to turn the air conditioner that was put on full blast to prevent the body from stinking too quick, and to remove the cloth placed upon Jeongguk's face. Taehyung took a few seconds to admire the boys relaxed features, although the situation was anything but relaxed. Finally, Taehyung hit dial, making sure to put his acting skills to work.

   "Th-There's a b-body! I don't think he's /sob/ b-breathing! Help!"

-

   Taehyung was released to go home after being questioned by the police, making sure that the excitement wasn't visible in his eyes when they released him. One officer offered to drive him home, Taehyung gladly accepting the offer. He didn't want to be too tired when he gets home to Jimin, after all.

   "Thanks," Taehyung smiled weakly at the officer, whose name he couldn't find himself to care about, and closed the door to the car, slowly making his way to the apartment entrance and making his way up to Jimin's door, knocking even though he knows he doesn't need to.

   Jimin came rushing to the door, a smirk overtaking his face when he sees Taehyung on the other side. Without muttering a word, they threw themselves at each other, their lips finding the others naturally. Jimin pulled Taehyung in and slammed the door, pushing Taehyung against it and wrapping his hands around the latter's slim hips, pulling their bodies closer.

   "I've missed you, baby," Jimin rasped against Taehyung's lips, not missing the way Taehyung whined at the name, silently begging for more. Jimin lifted Taehyung up, the latter wrapping his legs around Jimin's hips, his arms finding themselves around Jimin's neck, grasping at the cloth covering his back. Jimin guided himself, hopefully without bumping Taehyung into anything, to the bedroom to give Taehyung what he promised.

-

   Ove the next 2 days, Taehyung had left his phone alone, ignoring all the texts from Hoseok and Seokjin, asking why he hadn't come to work, and then the 20-something calls from his cousin, Namjoon, asking why he hadn't answered his Skype calls. Least to say, Taehyung wanted nothing to do with that life anymore.

   It was finally after the third day that Taehyung had gotten a call from a number he didn't recognize, so he picked up only to realize it was from the funeral home.

   "Kim Taehyung? This is Lee Changmin, head of Busan Funeral Home. We've been instructed to call you to let you know Jeon Jeongguk's funeral will be tomorrow--," And Taehyung hung up, not wanting to know anymore, not needing to know anymore. Of course he was going. It'd be too suspicious not to.

   "Ah, you're awake," Jimin turned around, throwing his arm around Taehyung's waist, snuggling his bare body closer to Taehyung's own.

   "Yeah," Taehyung turned around, burying his face in Jimin's chest, taking in his sweet scent.

   "Who was on the phone?" Jimin had his hands rubbing up and down Taehyung's smooth back, his eyes closed in content.

   "The funeral home. Jeongguk's funeral is tomorrow. In Busan," Taehyung sat up, resting on his arm, looking at Jimin.

   "Busan? Fuck, that's a long drive. Want me to drive you?" Jimin asked, resting his arm across his eyes, closing them while waiting for an answer.

   "It'll be weird if you went. I mean, you weren't really connected with Jeongguk," Taehyung said, now resting his head on Jimin's chest, letting his hand draw shapes on the skin.

   "I can stay with my family for the day, idiot," Jimin laughed, his hand finding itself on Taehyung's shoulder, a smile making its way to both of there faces.

   "Whatever," Taehyung says, laughing as he began to straddle Jimin's hips, Jimin smirking as he brought his hands to Taehyung's hips, holding him down as they began kissing, giggling at first, and then it leading to more.

---