dieciseis.

"Hoseok. Get out," a familiar voice filled Taehyung's ears, the boy starting to slip out of sleep when he felt shifting from under his head. Pretending to stay asleep, Taehyung kept his eyes closed, listening to the quiet between Hoseok and who he presumed to be Jeongguk.

   "Why the fuck are you here?" Jeongguk asked, his voice loud.

   "Dude, keep it down. Tae is sleeping," Hoseok's voice was lower, and fading, meaning that he was dragging him and Jeongguk away from the fake-sleeping Taehyung, but they were still close enough that Taehyung could still hear them.

   "I said, why the--" Jeongguk was cut off by Hoseok once again shushing, the younger male refusing to be quiet.

   "I stayed over night because Tae didn't want to be alone, okay?" Hoseok whispered, Taehyung starting to get worried for him, knowing Jeongguk's temper with stuff like this.

   "Stay the fuck away from him, understand?" Jeongguk's voice was now dangerously low and authoritative, making it obvious that he didn't like the idea of Hoseok being with Taehyung.

   "Okay, I know you've never liked me, but I was trying to give Taehyung what you obviously lack," Hoseok knew he was treading on thin ice with that sentence, and just by hearing that, Taehyung knew he had to 'wake up' or else Jeongguk could possibly kill Hoseok.

   "Hyungie?" Taehyung asked, sitting up and looking over to the two, hoping that Hoseok would come over to him and get out of Jeongguk's line of hit.

   "Yes, TaeTae?" Hoseok began his walk over to the younger male still on the couch, but was stopped by Jeongguk's hand gripping his shirt and pulling him back, away from Taehyung.

   "Get out, now," Jeongguk pushed Hoseok toward the door, keeping his eye on him. Shooting Taehyung a regretful look, Hoseok walked out of the room, lingering before closing the door completely.

   "Why the fuck was he here?" Jeongguk asked, his eyes piercing into Taehyung's small form and looking him over, bringing his eyes back up to lock on Taehyung's.

   "Wh-when I came home last night, you weren't here. S-so I called Hoseok hyung, because I didn't want to be alone," Taehyung's voice was small, looking to the side, too afraid to meet Jeongguk's eye.

   "He was probably fucking you, wasn't he? You seem to like to sleaze around when I'm not with you. That's what it was, wasn't it?" Jeongguk asked as he made his way over to Taehyung, straddling the other male and taking his wrists in his grasp, pinning them to the armrest behind Taehyung, bringing his face closer to the male under him.

   "Answer me," Jeongguk growled, bringing his lips to Taehyung's neck, starting to nip and suck at the sensitive skin.

   "N-no, he w-wasn't doing, ah, that," Taehyung said through a broken moan, becoming weak under Jeongguk.

   Taehyung was moaning as Jeongguk kept sucking hickies, the younger occasionally grinding down, rubbing their members together.

   "M-more, please," Taehyung hiccupped, loving the feeling Jeongguk was giving him, always quick to succumb to it.

   "God, you're such a cockslut, aren't you?" Jeongguk said as he kept grinding down, enjoying the reaction from Taehyung too much to stop.

   Taehyung moaned, loving the degradation. He was always one to break easily, and the words being thrown at him were breaking him in the best ways.

   "Always too easy, letting anyone fuck you like they please," Jeongguk kept saying, grinding his hips against Taehyung's at a steady pace now, feeling just how the both of them are hard.