trece.

"Taehyung, come on. Get up," Taehyung heard a voice beckon him from his sleep, causing him to stir.

   "What?" He mumbled as he opened his eyes, coming face to face with Hoseok.

   "We're gonna be late to work if you don't hurry," HD once again heard Hoseok say, his tired eyes following the elder males movements as he moved around the room, getting dressed.

   "We don't work today. It's Saturday," Taehyung mumbled, falling back onto the mattress, stretching his arms until a heard a satisfying pop of his bones.

   "No, it's Sunday. We slept all yesterday," Hoseok informed the still groggy male, walking over to him to pull him off the mattress and into a sitting position.

   "But Hobi! I have nothing to wear. And I don't wanna go home yet," Taehyung whined, making to lay back down, but instead got a face full of shirt.

   "Wear mine, we're the same size," Hoseok said as he sat back down, already done getting ready and now just waiting on Taehyung.

   "Actually, we're not. I'm a size bigger than you," Taehyung slid off his shirt, putting his arms through the crisp sleeves of Hoseok's, buttoning the white cloth.

   "Only because you purposely choose bigger sizes. You're actually smaller than me, with your ant waist," Hoseok smirked when he stood up and walked over to Taehyung, helping the male fix himself.

   "What's that supposed to mean?" Taehyung asked, unsure if it was a compliment or not.

   "It means..." And the rest of Hoseok's sentence was whispered into Taehyung's ear.

   The younger male leaned away from Hoseok, his face 100 shades of red as he smacked Hoseok's arm, only earning a laugh in return.

   "Alright, but seriously, we're going to be late if you don't hurry," Hoseok called as he walked down his apartment hallway, to the door that lead to the car garage.

   "'We're gonna be late if you don't hurry'," Taehyung said in a mocking tone as he followed after Hoseok, sitting in the sleek, dark blue car and strapping himself in once it started.

   "So, what are you gonna wear tonight?" Hoseok's voice cut above the music that was softly playing through the speakers, eyes leaving the road for a second to glance at Taehyung.

   'Tonight? What's tonight...? Oh...!' "Holy shit, I forgot! Hyung, help!" Taehyung shouted, bringing his hands up to grasp at his hair.

   "You fucking forgot? Of all things, you forgot Park Jimin?" Hoseok said, exasperated at his friends foolishness.

   "I'm so screwed."

-

   "Okay, so what's the plan again?" Hoseok looked over to Taehyung, the two males deciding to take their brakes together to talk.

   "He texted last night, saying that he was going to pick me up after work. Which is at 7," Taehyung said for the nth time, taking a long sip from his straw.

   "Do you know where you guys are going?" Hoseok looked at his clock, seeing that it was just hitting 5pm.

   "No, but I don't want to look underdressed," Taehyung whined as he slammed his head on the table, earning concerned looks from other occupants.

   "Oh, come on, TaeTae. You won't be underdressed. He'll understand, it's right after work, after all," Hoseok reasoned, letting his eyes trail to the newly forming bump on Taehyung's forehead.

   "But I'll smell like coffee and bleach," the younger said, turning his head to peer out of the window, his big brown eyes following the unknown people.

   "You bashing the smell of coffee?" Seokjin said casually as he walked past the table with the two males, taking an order to a different table.

   "I do when it's scientifically proven to cause headaches when smelt for too long," Taehyung said in a matter-of-fact tone, a finger risen in the air.

   "Unless this Jimin guy, who I don't approve of, by the way, has his face buried in your shirt the whole night, I wouldn't be worried about it," Seokjin said as he stopped in front of the table that Hoseok and Taehyung were at, empty tray held between his arm and side.

   "Yeah, he'll have his face buried somewhere else," Hoseok smirked when he saw the two other male's faces turn to disgust and shock, earning a kick under the table from Taehyung and a whack on the head with the tray from Seokjin.

   "Not where there's kids around, you doofus!" Seokjin scolded, using his finger to point to a kid, falling asleep on the table while his mum typed away on her computer.

   "Yeah, cause he's totally listening," Hoseok said sarcastically, earning another whack.

   "Hyung, we need to get back to work," Taehyung looked at his watch on his wrist, the one that his dad got for him from Sweden, and saw that the 30 minute break was about over.

---

^me after seeing all the taehyung interactions on the new BangtanBOMB.