once.

"You look a little lonely. Wanna step out?" A voice asked from beside Taehyung, shocking him.

   "Oh, Jimin! You're here," Taehyung was startled that Jimin was able to find him in the sea of bodies, and let alone surprised that he came at all.

   "Of course I did. You're here, after all," Jimin said, a smile sliding onto his face when he saw the blush on Taehyung's face, illuminated by the lights. "So, out?"

   "Uhm, sure," Taehyung smiled, following Jimin out of the door, sitting on the bench under the security light.

   "You here alone?" Jimin asked as he sat beside Taehyung, looking over to the latter.

   "Uhm, no. I came with my... Uh, boyfriend," Taehyung said, unsure of if he should say it.

   "You don't sound too confident about that," Jimin smirked, his eyes scanning Taehyung's features. 

   "W-what do you mean?" Taehyung looked at Jimin, his brows scrunched.

   "Never mind. What's the lucky guys name?" Jimin sat back and put his arm on the back of the bench behind Taehyung.

   "Uh, Jeongguk," Taehyung said, glancing at Jimin.

   "Well this 'Jeongguk' guy must be happy to have you," Jimin smiled, trying to keep the disappointment off his face. "I know I'd be."

   Taehyung looked down, scratching at his nape in an embarrassed manner, feeling the heat spread across his face.

   "Hey, Tae-!" Hoseok busted through the door, gasping and quickly stepping back inside when his eyes landed on the two sitting on the bench.

   "I recognize him," Jimin asked, remembering the male's unique face.

   "Yeah, his name's Jung Hoseok. Him and I both work at the café," Taehyung smiled at his friends reaction, glancing at Jimin.

   "You say 'café' weird," Jimin thought aloud, his inquisitive gaze on Taehyung.

   "What do you mean? I say it normally," Taehyung chuckled, leaning back as well, leaving Jimin's arm to rest around his shoulders.

   "You have a weird accent when you say it," Jimin said, smiling at Taehyung's confused expression.

   "No I don't. You're hearing things," Taehyung said, defensive on his speech.

   "Say it again," Jimin instructed, his eyes falling to Taehyung's lips when the latter repeated it.

   "Yah," Taehyung snapped Jimin out of his trance, blushing when he realized that Jimin was staring at his lips.

   "Oh, sorry," Jimin chuckled as he looked back to Taehyung's eyes.

   The two kept their eyes on each others, their gazes never breaking.

   Jimin let his eyes once again fall to Taehyung's pink, plump lips, too tempting to resist.

   When Jimin started to lean forward, desperate to taste Taehyung, the door busted open, a drunk male shooting out and falling onto the ground, laughing as he stood up and stumbled his way off.

   Jimin coughed awkwardly as he leaned away, silently cursing the guy who cockblocked them.

   "So, how come you were alone in there? Jeongguk doesn't sound too trustworthy," Jimin asked, trying to clear the awkward atmosphere.

   "Oh, um, Jeongguk got kind of drunk. I was with Hoseok hyung, but he went to get something to eat before we stepped out," Taehyung answered, trying to keep his voice even, still flustered from the almost-kiss.

   "Ah, you not into drinking?" Jimin looked at Taehyung, making sure to print the perfect face into his mind, never wanting to forget it.

   "You ask a lot of questions," Taehyung smiled, avoiding the question.

   "You keep answering," Jimin shot back, laughing when Taehyung clicked his tongue at him.

   "Sometimes I do, but not a lot. I have to take care of the house," Taehyung said, unaware of what he got himself into.

   "What do you mean 'take care'? Doesn't Jeongguk help?" Jimin asked, sitting back up to look at Taehyung properly.

   "Well, you see, he kind of drinks a lot, and he likes to go out, so I'm left with taking care of the house... And kids," Taehyung looked down the alley where light mist was seen through the lights.

   "You have kids?!" Jimin choked, surprise shaking his whole being as he looked at Taehyung with shock on his face.

   "Oh my god, no! That was joke. But your reaction was priceless," Taehyung laughed, wiping his tears away after he calmed down.

   "Not funny, dude. I thought you were serious," Jimin shoved Taehyung lightly, liking the view of the smile on the latter's handsome face.

   "Taehyung, come on," Jeongguk stumbled out of the door, making his way to Taehyung. "Let's get home."

   "Ow," Taehyung mumbled under his breath when Jeongguk grabbed his wrist.

   "Oh, shut up. Come on," Jeongguk slurred as he pulled Taehyung up and started dragging him to where they parked.

   "Uhm, bye, Jimin," Taehyung smiled as he looked back to the other male, earning a wave and concerned look back.

   'Shit, now he might be suspicious,' Taehyung thought the while him and Jeongguk were walking to their car.

   "Wait, Jeongguk, you shouldn't drive, you're too drunk," Taehyung warned as he walked over to Jeongguk, stopping him from getting in the car.

   Instead of arguing, Jeongguk placed his lips on Taehyung's, bringing his hands up to cup Taehyung's face.

   Taehyung kissed back, eager for the side of Jeongguk. Yes, he was drunk, but he was careful with his actions for once.

   "Fuck, baby. I missed you," Jeongguk said as he started to leave kisses down Taehyung's neck and onto his collarbones, his hands sliding down to Taehyung's slim waist.

   "Mmm, m-me too," Taehyung moaned, his grip tightening in Jeongguk's hair.

   "In the car," Jeongguk instructed when he opened the back door of his car, Taehyung laying down and Jeongguk settling in between his legs after shutting the door.

-

   After the 'session', Taehyung was nice buzzed out, still breathing heavy.

   Reaching into his coat pocket that was discarded and laying on the car floor, Taehyung meant to grab his phone, but instead he was met with a piece of paper.

   Park Jimin
   And a series of numbers, apparently his phone number.

   Cursing to himself, Taehyung turned onto his side, getting closer to the warmth that was Jeongguk's body.

---
I'm not any better from the flu, but my school has canceled for a few days because of the snow.

So enjoy this while it lasts.