dos.

Making his way to the small grocery store, Taehyung shoved his hands in his hoodie pockets, the cold air making his fingers numb.

   He still had a slight limp in his step, causing other people on the street to glance at him in concern.

   "Oh, sorry," Taehyung mumbled when he bumped into another person, both of them going down.

   "No, it's fine," the other person, a male with blonde hair said, a smile as he lent a hand to Taehyung. Taehyung took the hand, pulling himself up.

   "Have a nice day," he once again mumbled, not wanting the other person to hear his raspy and broken voice. Walking away, Taehyung kept his head ducked down, his eyes on the pavement.

   'God fucking damnit, that hurt,' Taehyung thought, the throbbing in his bottom increasing.

   Walking into the store, the warmth made Taehyung sniffle, much different from the cold outside. Picking up a basket, Taehyung began his trip around the store.

   'Japchae or kimchi?' Taehyung pondered, his eyes switching between the two meals.

   Deciding, he went with the kimchi. 'Kimchi is good.'

   Walking down the isle to get the things Jeongguk asked for, Taehyung noticed a young girl staring at him. Realzing her eyes were on his neck, he quickly pulled up his neck collar, quickening his pace.

-

   When he finished his shopping trip, Taehyung walked back home, failing to notice he forgot the liquor.

-

   "Jeongguk? I'm back," Taehyung called into the main room, his voice scratchy.

   He didn't receive an answer, the only sound being a slight thump and a women's moans.

   'He brought another whore home. Why am I not surprised?' He thought, walking to the kitchen to begin cooking. Setting the bags on the counter, Taehyung then realized he forgot the drinks.

   "Oh, fuck," he said aloud, tensing when he heard the bedroom door open and the sound of heels and giggles.

   "Took you fucking long enough," Jeongguk mumbled, coming into the kitchen shirtless, shoving Taehyung to the side to look in the bags.
   "Where the fuck is the liquor?" Jeongguk asked, raising his voice as he looked at Taehyung's shrunk form.

   "I-I forgot my ID," he lied, hoping that the intimidating man in front of him would believe him.

   The sound of Jeongguk's fist connecting with Taehyung's face resonated in the room, followed by Taehyung's whimper and him falling to the ground.

   "You're a fucking idiot," Jeongguk shouted, landing a kick in Taehyung's ribs, followed by a kick to the head.

   "You can't do anything fucking right," Jeongguk continued his onslaught of beatings to Taehyung's frail body, the boy now bleeding and nearly unconscious.

   "The only thing you're good for is taking dick," Jeongguk finished with a final kick to Taehyung's leg.

   "Get up, bitch. The food isn't going to make itself," Jeongguk said, leaving the kitchen.

   "Y-yes," Taehyung answered, looking at the puddle of blood where his head formally laid. Standing up, Taehyung grabbed the counter to stable himself, taking a minute to try to get his senses back.

   Fumbling through the bags, Taehyung got everything ready to cook.

-

   "J-Jeongguk, the f-food is ready," Taehyung stuttered, opening the bedroom door wide enough just to stick his head in.

   Pushing past his bruised boyfriend, Jeongguk made his way into the kitchen, seeing the food already laid out on the dining table.

   Jeongguk sat down, already beginning to eat. Taehyung sat across from him, picking up his chopsticks and beginning to eat.

   "The fuck? This is disgusting," Jeongguk spat, wiping the food from the corner of his mouth.

   "W-what?" Taehyung asked, surprised. Usually, Jeongguk loves kimchi. 'What did I do different?'

   Jeongguk stood up, walking over to Taehyung, the latter cowering down.

   "Eat it, bitch," Jeongguk ordered, grabbing Taehyung's chin and opening his mouth, stuffing the food in it.

   Taehyung tried to stop him, but was too weak.

   "Gross, just like you," was the last thing Jeongguk said before he walked out, leaving Taehyung to clean up his mess.

   "Why aren't I good enough?" Taehyung asked himself while cleaning, tears running down his bruised and cut face.

---
Too descriptive??