nueve.

The party was tomorrow.

Of all days.

On a Monday.

'That cute guy'll be there,' Taehyung thought as he was making the bed, the sheets smelling of fresh linen, and not alcohol. For once.

As Taehyung was finishing putting the pillows back on the bed, he heard Jeongguk's phone start vibrating.

Taking it off the charger, he looked at the caller ID, not believing that he was snooping on his ''boyfriends'' phone.

'Yugeom💊' the caller ID read.

He knew not to pick it up, knowing that when Jeongguk got his phone back, he'd look at recent calls and see that someone that wasn't him had answered a call.

And that wasn't acceptable.

Deciding to ignore the call, he put it back on the charger and placed it on the bedside table, also knowing that with Jeongguk in the bathroom, it was too risky to even be holding the phone.

'Zinng!' The phone dinged, signaling a text. Deciding that reading the text wasn't too bad, Taehyung read them through the notification bar, knowing that it wasn't visible if he read them that way.

Yugyeom💊: dude, you still coming to the party??
Yugyeom💊: make sure to bring your guy. i can see him being a big hit with the guys
Yugyeom💊: and make sure he can hold his liquor😏😏

After reading the messages, Taehyung didn't know how to feel.

Angry at the thought of Yugyeom saying such things.

Or disgusted at the thought of Yugyeom hinting at such things.

Big hit with the guys? What's that supposed to mean? It can't be any worse than what Taehyung hopes isn't what it means.

"The fuck are you doing?" Taehyung heard as Jeongguk stepped out of the shower.

Dropping the phone, Taehyung yelped at the intrusion. Taehyung couldn't help but cower in on himself as Jeongguk walked towards him, a towel on his waist and his muscles on display.

   "Why the fuck did you have my phone?" Jeongguk asked, grasping Taehyung's wrist in his hand, glaring at the scared boy.

   "I-I was just moving it out of the way," Taehyung started, feeling Jeongguk's grip tighten. "I moved it so I could m-make the bed."

   Jeongguk let his hand linger as he kept his eyes on Taehyung's, letting go after he heard Taehyung whimper.

   "Fine," Jeongguk said, taking his phone off the bed and walking off, reading the texts from Yugyeom.

   Yugyeom💊: make sure to bring your guy. i can see him being a big hit with the guys
Yugyeom💊: and make sure he can hold his liquor😏😏

   Jeongguk smirked as he read the messages.

   Jeongguk: won't it be better if he's drunk?? he can't fight that way

-

   After the phone incident, Taehyung was mapping out everything he was going to do at the party.

   1. Avoid Jeongguk/his friends/and the cute guy.
   2. Don't drink or do any drugs (save that shit for later).
   3. Don't drink anything. It could've been drugged.
   4. Don't talk to shady people.
   After making the list of his plans, Taehyung nodded to himself and quickly hid the paper in his pocket, hearing Jeongguk come into the kitchen.

   "Dammit, we don't have shit," Jeongguk grunted, slamming the refrigerator door shut after seeing it nearly empty.

   "I-I'll go to the grocery," Taehyung suggested, not wanting Jeongguk more mad than he already was.

   "No, I'll do it. You don't get anything good," Jeongguk denied, walking to the door and walking out, slamming the door.

   Taehyung sighed and stood up, making his way to the bathroom to bathe.

   He needed some him time.

-

   "Ah, sh-shit," Taehyung groaned as he continued pumping his fingers in and out, feeling his climax so far yet so close.

   Whimpering, Taehyung turned his head, burrying it into the pillow, his other hand clutching his hair in pleasure.

   "Please," he begged to no one, just desperate for release.

   'It's so close,' Taehyung thought, the warmth in his belly increasing.

   "Ah, f-fuck... Mmm...," he moaned, his fingers hitting the right spot.

   "J-J...," he stuttered, words unable to be made.

   "Oh, god!" He shouted, his climax right there.

    "Jimin!" Taehyung yelled, his climax hitting him as he released all over himself and the sheets, breathing heavy.

   "Ah," Taehyung was whimpering, the feeling too good to be ignored.

   After calming down from his high, Taehyung realized who's name he screamed.

   Jimin.
---
aYY

a whole baby boy ^

a whole baby boy ^