seis.

Taking his bloody clothes off, Taehyung walked to his closet, taking out a longsleeved pullover and jeans, he walked back into the bathroom to change. Also applying some concealer to his wounds before walking back out and grabbing his phone, deciding to go for a few hours.

   Stepping out of the door and into the cold, Taehyung sped up his walk, his mind aimed at going to the café, knowing that Hoseok would be there.

   Taehyung like Hoseok, a lot. They were friends for as long as Taehyung could remember. Of course, he never liked him more than a friend. But when Hoseok confessed his crush to Taehyung, it seemed that the older boy didn't know that the latter was already in a relationship.

   That was two years ago, when Jeongguk wasn't so abusive and cruel.

   When the relationship was healthy.

   "Hey, Taehyung! How you enjoying your day off?" Seokjin asked when he saw the younger walk in, bundled from the cold.

   "Oh, I'm fine, hyung," Taehyung smiled at Seokjin, his cheeks red from the cold.

   "Do you want anything?" Seokjin asked when he walked over to the table Taehyung sat at, taking out his notepad.

   "Ah, no. Is Hoseok hyung almost off for his break?" Taehyung asked instead, looking up at Seokjin through long lashes.

   "Yes, I'll go get him," Seokjin smiled, nodding as he walked away to retrieve Hoseok.

   "Hey, Taehyungie! How're you doing?" Hoseok asked as he walked up to Taehyung and sat down across from the younger male, a smile spreading across both of their faces. 

   "I-I'm fine. How much longer do you have off?" Taehyung asked as he clasped his hands together.

   "Uhh, I have 15 minutes. Why'd you wanna talk to me?" Hoseok tilted his head, his smile never leaving as his eyes scanned the youngers face.

   "Ah, I missed you. Can I not see a familiar face?" Taehyung smiled small, fearing that Hoseok would see the cut on his lip.

   "You saw me yesterday, Tae. Everything okay?" Hoseok's smile faltered.

   "Yeah, just kind of tired, is all. And I needed to get out of the house, in there too much," Taehyung scratched nervously at his nape, his shoulders brought up.

   Right when Hoseok was about to ask another question, the bell on the café door rang, signaling a new customer.

   Stepping in was once again the blonde boy named Jimin. Looking around, Jimin and Taehyung's eyes met, the blonde smirking and making his way to the counter.

   "Earth to Taehyung!" Hoseok waved his hand in front of the youngers face, tearing Taehyung's attention from Jimin.

   "What?" Taehyung asked, his wide eyes finding Hoseok's.

   "You were dazed out. Staring at him," Hoseok titled his head back to the direction of the blonde, a smirk on his face.

   "N-no I wasn't," Taehyung pouted, looking down to his intertwined hands.

   "Anyway," Hoseok started, his eyes still on Taehyung. "There's this party this weekend, I don't know the dude throwing it, but do you wanna come?"

   "Oh, yeah. Jeongguk is taking me. His friend is doing it," Taehyung smiled at Hoseok.

   The alone mention of Jeongguk making Hoseok's fist clench ever so slightly.

   "Hey!" Hoseok beckoned the blonde over to the table that they were at, ignoring the protest from Taehyung.

   "Yes?" Jimin asked, a smirk on his face as he looked between the two, coffee in his hand.

   "I'm Hoseok. This is my friend, Taehyung," Hoseok smiled, watching as Jimin's eyes traveled over Taehyung.

   "I'm Jimin. Did you need anything?" He asked, looking back to Hoseok.

   "Yeah, actually, I'm having a party this weekend, you should come. I think it'd give you a chance to... Meet people," Hoseok smirked, his eyes traveling over to Taehyung when he said the end, noticing that the boy was looking out the window, avoiding eye contact with Jimin.

   "Yeah, I'd like that. Bye, Taehyung," Jimin smirked, winking at Taehyung when the younger turned his head, hearing that he was leaving.

   "Uh, yeah, bye," he whispered, kicking Hoseok under the table when he left.

   "Why did you do that, hyung?!" Taehyung asked through clenched teeth, the smile on Hoseok's face only angering him more.

   "He's so into you! You should've seen how he was looking at you," Hoseok practically shouted, earning another kick to the shin.

   "Oh, whatever," Taehyung sighed, the image of Jimin's smirk in his mind.

---
Ya girl had hUGE writers block

This chapter sux more than I do on Sundays.