tres.

[sensitive material ahead]

   Taehyung had just finished cleaning the broken dishes that Jeongguk had thrown across the kitchen, now having small cuts on his palms.

   Walking into the bathroom to wash his hands, Taehyung's eyes found the sharp razor laying in a small box on the shelf, his hand reaching out to grasp it. Taking the silver painkiller in between his fingers, Taehyung set it on the edge of the tub, starting the water.

   Stripping down, Taehyung stepped into the hot water, the heat turning his skin red.

   Once he was settled in the water, Taehyung closed his eyes, his body getting used to the heat and it now becoming comforting.

   Opening his eyes, Taehyung turned his head to look at the shiny blade, the water sloshing with his movements.
   Reaching his hand out, Taehyung grasped the blade, sitting up and looking down at his thigh, where old and new scars lay, the tan skin turned white.

   Putting the edge of the blade on his skin, Taehyung pushed, dragging his hand diagonally, the skin tearing and blood forming droplets before dissolving into the water.

   Taehyung continued this process, now cutting blindly, the water slowly becoming more bloody than clear.

   When Taehyung finished his episode, he set the dirtied blade back on the side of the tub, blood smearing the porcelain tile as his hand dragged across it.

   Laying back down, Taehyung let his head dip underwater. Coming back up, Taehyung's eyes were now fixed on his new cuts, mesmerized by the way blood poured out and dissolved into the water in streams.

   Taehyung was startled from his bath by a loud bang!, the pictures hung on the wall to cover up holes rattling.

   "Taehyung!" Taehyung heard Jeongguk shout from the main room, obviously drunk. Taehyung quickly got out of the tub, draining the water before quickly locking the bathroom door so Jeongguk couldn't come in.

   "Hey, where the fuck are you?" Jeongguk once again shouted, his voice now closer to the bathroom.

   Jeongguk came to the bathroom door, hearing the ruffling sound behind it.

   "Hey!" He shouted, pushing against the brittle wood, easily knocking the door down.

   "There you are, bitch," Jeongguk grumbled, taking ahold of Taehyung's frail arm, dragging the half-dressed male to the bedroom, throwing him on the mattress.

   "No, stop," Taehyung weakly fought against the strong hands holding him down, one hand coming down to pull his boxers off. The bandage was luckily staying in place, the blood not having a chance to seep through yet.

   "Let go, stop!" Taehyung tried to shout, but there was a hand now over his mouth, muffling any sound hoping to escape.

   "Shut up, bitch," Jeongguk slapped Taehyung, the boys head snapping to the side as the ringing in his ears began, followed by the feeling of lips on his neck.

   "Please stop," tears began to fall down Taehyung's face, not wanting any of this right now.

   "I said, shut it!" Jeongguk shouted, grasping Taehyung's face in his hands and forcing his lips on the boys beneath him.

   The taste of alcohol was heavy on his tongue, making Taehyung want to throw up.

   Taehyung knew he was too weak to fend off Jeongguk, so he laid there and let the one above him do whatever, tears streaming down his cheeks the whole time.

-

   Fifteen minutes later, Jeongguk was on the bed, dead asleep by the quivering male beside him.

   Taehyung was laying on his side, curled into a ball as he stared ahead blankly, tears still escaping from his swollen eyes.

   Feeling slight movement from Jeongguk, Taehyung shriveled in on himself even more, afraid of what the male would do. After minutes of silence, Taehyung concluded that it was only Jeongguk shifting in his sleep. Deeming it safe, Taehyung quietly got up from the bed, slowly making his way to the kitchen.

   5:13AM the clock on the counter flashed, Taehyung sighing at knowing that he wouldn't be getting any sleep before he had to go to work.

   Taehyung grumbled to himself, taking a bottle of painkillers out of the cabinet and taking them dry.

   "Another day," Taehyung whispered to himself as he started cooking breakfast for him and Jeongguk.

---
Jimin is coming soon, don't worry

If any of this gets too descriptive, tell me and I'll try to calm it down a bit.

-L♡