veinticinco.

"You want me to... what?" Taehyung asked exasperatedly, his hands loosening their grip in Jimin's hair. The idea sounded crazy. Do that to Jeongguk? That's otherworldly. 

   "You said you wanted to be with me, right? So if you do this, Jeongguk will be out of the picture," Jimin said as if it were the most brilliant idea he's had. And, honestly, it seems it is. That is, until Taehyung thinks about what he'll actually have to do.

   "Okay. I'll do it," Taehyung sighed, resting his forehead against Jimin's, closing his eyes and soaking in the position him and Jimin were in. Their bodies close and breathing each other's air; Taehyung never wanted this to end.

   "I'll drive you back," Jimin leaned away, laying a peck on Taehyung's lips before walking to the key bowl sitting on the counter, plucking his keys out and walking out to his car, waiting for Taehyung to follow him.

-

   "When you get the chance, I want you to do it, alright?" Jimin said as he parked the car in front of Taehyung's apartment, wrapping his hands around the latter's neck and pulling him into a kiss, licking into his mouth and pulling away before Taehyung could reciprocate it, looking at the blush now adorning Taehyung's cheeks, smirking when Taehyung looked at him with hooded eyes and leaning in for more.

   "When you get back," Jimin pecked Taehyung's cheeks, chuckling at the whine Taehyung releases at the denial.

   "Trust me. You do good, I'll treat you good. Now, go make me happy, yeah?" Jimin leaned over Taehyung and opened his door, laying a kiss on his neck before Taehyung got out.

   "Good luck," Jimin winked at Taehyung, watching as Taehyung closed the car door and began his walk to the apartment doors. Once he was inside, Jimin pulled out of the parking lot and began his drive back to his own apartment.

-

   "Jeongguk?" Taehyung asked when he walked into the apartment, looking around the run down room. It's even worse than when Taehyung was here daily. That shows just how much of a bum Jeongguk is.

   Just when Taehyung thought that Jeongguk wasn't here, there was the sound of something falling in the opposite room, shocking Taehyung. Making his way to the room, Taehyung least expected for Jeongguk to lunge out with a butter knife, a deranged look on his face.

   "T-Taehyung?" Jeongguk asked, confusion clear as day in his voice. Jeongguk dropped the knife and slowly walked toward the shocked male, bringing his hands up to see if he was hallucinating. Once he knew that Taehyung was really there, his expression changed to anger.

   "Where the fuck were you?" Jeongguk asked, his eyes never leaving Taehyung's, waiting for an answer.

   "I just needed to get away for awhile. But I'm back?" Taehyung said, hoping that he was at least a little believable, and that Jeongguk wasn't going to hit him.

   Jeongguk knew that that wasn't true. He still had the texts from Taehyung's number, although written by a different person. He'd lighten up on the punishments, for now.

   Taehyung took in the image of Jeongguk: he looked messy, and exhausted. He was always one to sleep when he didn't have anything to do. Which was most of the time.

   "Good," Jeongguk said as he made his way over to Taehyung, putting his hands on the latter's hips and pulling him close, burying his face in Taehyung's neck, laying light kisses here and there, although getting more and more aggressive.

   "God, I've missed you so much, baby boy," Jeongguk sighed into Taehyung's neck.

   Yeah, I guess the multiple used condoms thrown into the trashcan really speaks for you, huh? But Taehyung decided to play along, knowing this would help make the plan go more smoothly.

   "Yeah, me too," Taehyung planted his lips on Jeongguk's, the taste of sour liquor falling over his tongue. Although Taehyung couldn't find his attraction for Jeongguk anymore, he must admit the sex is good.

   Jeongguk backed Taehyung into the wall, caging him in with his hands beside the elder's head, their lips still locked on each others. Jeongguk let his hands travel to Taehyung's waist, tightening his hold. A sign that Taehyung knew meant jump. Doing so, Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jeongguk's waist, his hands tangling themselves in Jeongguk's hair, earning a pleased moan from the younger.

   "Bedroom?" Jeongguk asked out of breath, a smirk on his face as he felt Taehyung's semi-hard cock press against his stomach through the jeans.

   "Please," Taehyung let the lust fill his mind, the thought of having mind-blowing sex with Jeongguk one last time sending adrenaline through his veins.

---

ay, its ya girl, uhh

always depressed and tired