cinco.

"Taehyung!" Jeongguk shouted, laying on the couch, eyes fixed on the television.

   "Yes?" Taehyung asked when he walked into the room, wringing his hands together nervously.

   "C'mere," Jeongguk slurred. Taehyung nodded and walked slowly over to the other male that started to sit up.

   "C'mere," Jeongguk slurred again, patting his lap. Taehyung walked over, of course, not wanting to anger the other male.

   Sitting on Jeongguk's lap, Taehyung looked to the side, not wanting to meet the others hooded eyes.

   "Look at me," Jeongguk growled out, taking Taehyung's jaw in his hands roughly. Taehyung whimpered, his unsure eyes meeting Jeongguk's own bloodshot ones.

   "Mind helping me out, baby?" Jeongguk smirked, grinding upwards against Taehyung's bottom, the younger ducking his head and whining.

   "I said look at me, bitch," the younger hissed once again, grasping Taehyung's hips harshly.

   "I-I'm sorry," Taehyung whimpered, blinking away threatening tears.

   "Why the fuck are you crying? I haven't even started," Jeongguk said, standing up abruptly, knocking Taehyung off of his lap.

   "Get up," Jeongguk said, harshly taking ahold of Taehyung's bicep, the latter wincing at the pain from the past bruises.

   "T-that hurts," Taehyung unknowingly let slip, gasping when he realized just what he said.

   "What? What the fuck did you say?" Jeongguk said, tightening his hold 10fold, knowing that he was definitely hurting Taehyung now.

   When Taehyung didn't answer, it only angered Jeongguk more, the younger clenching his jaw.

   "I said, answer me, you bitch!" He shouted, along with a slap to Taehyung's tan face.

   "Still not talking?" He growled, now connecting a fist to Taehyung's chest, right where the heart is.  

   Falling to the ground, Taehyung let out a cry, regretting it when he felt the foot hit his stomach.

   "You want to be hurt? Huh?" Jeongguk asked, taking Taehyung's jaw as he straddled the elders hips. Grasping Taehyung's hair, Jeongguk pulled his head up and slammed it against the floor, repeating the process, dazing the male.

   "Please, s-stop," he said airily, his eyes closing at the pain.

   "Now you're begging? Only thing you should be begging for is me taking you," he slurred, his smirk smug.

   Standing up, Jeongguk pulled Taehyung up again, dragging him to the bedroom and throwing him on the bed, the frame creaking from the weight.

   "Please, no, not--," Taehyung's pleading was cut off by a knock on the door, Jeongguk scowling and standing up, angirly going to answer the door.

   "What?" Jeongguk asked, swingging the door open, only to be met with a female.

   "Did you not remember? We're going out tonight," she giggled, throwing her half-naked self against Jeongguk.

   Realization hit Jeongguk as he remembered just who this was.

   Ji-eun. His girlfriend.

   "Of course I didn't forget, baby," he said, trying his best to hide his drunkness.

   "Go get ready, babe. Don't keep me waiting," she whispered, bringing her hands up to circle around the males neck, pulling him down into a kiss. Nodding, Jeongguk pulled away and walked into his room, ignoring the whimpering male as got dressed into appropriate clothes.

   "I'm going out. Don't wait on me," he said with a slam of the door, followed by another slam of the main door.

   Taehyung sat up after his breakdown and looked around the room; the ceiling was falling down in one corner, the paint was chipping, the frayed carpet was coming up, the beer bottles strewn across the room.

   The faded blood stains on the wall, barley there. The holes from Jeongguk's fists. The rope in the corner for when Taehyung was too bad.

   "Why me?" Taehyung whimpered to himself, hating himself right after, knowing that he shouldn't want to wish this on anyone else.

   Stumbling up from the bed, Taehyung tripped his way to the bathroom, opening the mirror door and pulling out his antidepressants, along with another assortment of colorful pills.

   All had different meaning.

   Taking a glass of cold water, Taehyung chunked the pills into his mouth, downing the water afterwards.

   Looking at himself in the mirror, Taehyung inspected every part of his own face. His eyes trailed along the red hand print on his cheek, the small scar above his left eyebrow, the numerous cuts littering his skin, and the redness collecting in his eye.

   All because of Jeongguk.

---
Happy New Years!!!

Whether you already celebrated it, or are doing so, I hope you all are happy and healthy.

What are y'all's new years resolutions?
Mine is to become a better author, of course.
And be a happier person. I could use some of that this year.

-L