diecinueve.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Jeongguk asked as he stepped out of the bedroom, eyes landing on Taehyung, who was about to walk out of the apartment door.

"Work. It's Wednesday," Taehyung turned around, watching as Jeongguk walked towards him, grasping the bag out of his hands and opening it. Rummaging through it, he only saw the elder's work clothes, unaware that it was only a stunt to make sure Jeongguk didn't ask where he was going, and that they weren't even his clothes; they were Hoseok's from a few nights back.

Which was meeting Jimin outside the café.

And to tell Hoseok he was sorry for making the elder work on his day off.

"Why aren't you changing here?" Jeongguk asked, giving the bag back to Taehyung, not really waiting for an answer as he walked away, but still keeping his ear out if there was a response.

"I'm running late. Bye," Taehyung said, walking out and quickly closing the door behind him, not giving Jeongguk a chance to stop him or object.

--

"Hey, Tae," Taehyung heard as he made it to the front of the cafè, lifting his head up and making eye contact with Jimin, a smile coming onto his face as he sped up his pace.

"Hey," Taehyung said as he threw his arms around Jimin's neck, his smile widening when he felt the elders arms snake around his waist, pulling the two together.

   "I missed you," Jimin mumbled into Taehyung's ear, burying his face in the youngers neck and successfully tugging a blush onto Taehyung's cheeks.

   "What's in the bag?" Jimin asked as he pulled away, his eyes trailing down to the duffle bag clutched in Taehyung's hands.

   "Oh, um, it's for Hoseok. He left his clothes over a few nights back," Taehyung smiled, starting to walk inside the café with Jimin right behind him.

   "You two have sleepovers?" Jimin half-joked, a stupid grin on his too handsome face.

   "Wh-what?! No! I just didn't want to be alone, so I asked him to keep me company," Taehyung sputtered, the blush burning his cheeks.

   "I was just kidding, calm down," Jimin laughed, his eyes disappearing as he smiled. 

   "Aish, don't do that," Taehyung lightly smacked Jimin's arm, his blush dying down as he approached Hoseok, who was behind the counter.

   "Here's your stuff, hyung," Taehyung smiled, handing the bag to Hoseok, who quickly opened it to make sure there was no burns or holes put into the cloth.

   "It smells bad," Hoseok scrunched up his nose at the musty smell radiating from the bag.

  "Well, it isn't my job to do your laundry," Taehyung stuck his nose in the air, quickly dodging the small latte cup being thrown at him.

   "Hyung! Don't do that in front of people!" Taehyung scolded, his voice in a yelled whisper.

   "Tae, there's not even anyone here," Jimin spoke up since they stepped in, looking around.

   "Yeah, we're not even open yet," Hoseok chimed in, smiling at his best friend's obliviousness.

   Looking around and seeing, in fact, no one in the small pastel café, Taehyung felt the same damned blush coming back onto his face.

   "Well, we have to go. Nice seeing you, Hoseok hyung," Jimin cut in, wanting to save Taehyung from any more embarrassment.

   "Have fun~. And use protection!" Hoseok called after the two retreating forms, laughing when Taehyung turned around a flipped him the bird.

   "Don't worry, I always keep extra in the glove box," Jimin whispered suggestively into Taehyung's ear, the younger's blush now reaching his ears and down his chest.

   'I'm gonna die if I don't stop blushing,' Taehyung thought, strapping himself into Jimin's car and waiting for them to go wherever.

---
Sorry this took years to upload, it's been constantly storming where I live, so the internet has been knocked out.

And I might do another book to work on, but I don't know which to do. So I'll probably do a voting thing at the end of next chapter.