catorce.

'20 more minutes,' Taehyung thought as his eyes kept glancing to the clock hung on the wall, his mind filled with thoughts of tonight.

   'Oh god, I'm so not prepared,' Taehyung freaked, and as a result almost spilled a cup of scalding coffee on himself, which would have been the cherry on top of an amazing cake that was filled with almost-accidents and customers making the most ridiculous orders.

   "TaeTae, it's almost time," Hoseok rose his eyebrows suggestively as he walked by the other male, off to make orders.

   "Seokjin hyung, I'm going now," Taehyung called to his overseer, letting him know he was leaving.

   "Good luck, Taehyung! Have fun," and with that, Taehyung walked out of the coffee shop, black coat wrapped around his body to keep the cold off.

   Just as the clock hit 7:01pm, Taehyung saw a car pull up in front of the shop outside tables, Jimin stepping out.

   "Oh, you're out here. I was about to go ask for you," Jimin smiled as he opened the passenger car door for Taehyung, closing it behind him as he walked to his own side.

   "Yeah, my boss let me off a few minutes early," Taehyung started, removing his hands from his pockets. "So, where do you plan on going?"

   "I was thinking we could go see 'The Innocent Curse'. It's a recent Japanese horror film," Jimin suggested as he started the car, looking through the rear mirror to back out.

   'Oh no, I can't stand horror movies!' "Sure, that sounds fine," Taehyung put on a smile, wiping his sweaty palms on his black slacks.

   The ride was filled with bad jokes and Jimin's flirting, earning blushes and smacks on the arm. But there was also small talk, and the two trying to get to know each other.

-

   "No!" Taehyung shouted when something scary popped up on the screen, his hand tightening around Jimin's, and he buried his head in the elders shoulder.

   Jimin guessed he would be spooked by the movie, if he were actually paying attention to it.

   The only thing his mind could focus on was the warmth around his hand and the cute boy who was scared and trying to find an escape in the cloth of his shirt.

   Slowyly, Jimin pulled his hand away from Taehyung's, deciding to let it rest on the latter's thigh, slowly rubbing up and down.

   Taehyung's mind went blank, only focusing on the weight on his thigh that was getting closer to his crotch.

   Trying to ignore it, Taehyung returned his eyes to the screen, his legs shaking from trying to stay still.

   "If it's too scary, we can go," Jimin leaned his face towards Taehyung's, his eyes falling to the latter's lips, awaiting a response.

   "No, it's fine. I promise," Taehyung smiled as he looked over to Jimin, slightly leaning back when he realized the proximity.

   With a nod, Jimin let his hand rest, still on Taehyung's thigh as he returned his attention to the screen.

   'Oh, holy fuck,' was the only thing going through Taehyung's mind now.

-

   "Do you mind if we go eat? Or do you wanna go back home?" Jimin asked when him and Taehyung were walking out of the theater, throwing their trash away as they walked.

   "No! I-I mean, I don't really wanna go back home yet. It's still early," Taehyung tried to play off, embarrassed by his outburst. Truth is, he likes Jimin's presence. It was a lot better than Jeongguk's. He didn't want to leave.

   "Oh, shit," Jimin whispered as he took Taehyung's hand and pulled him behind a poster board that was advertising a new movie.

   "What? What's wrong?" Taehyung whispered, unsure if it was safe to talk.

   "Oh, nothing. Sorry. Let's go," Jimin smiled, briskly walking out of the movie theater, his hand still wrapped around Taehyung's.

   Truth is, he saw his ex. It's not like he cared, it just shocked him to see who he was with.

   'Yoongi was always full of surprises,' Jimin thought, once again opening the car door for Taehyung.

   "So, what do you want to eat? Any suggestions?" Jimin strapped himself in, starting the car engine. 

   "Oh! I like kimchi. Kimchi is good," Taehyung smiled at Jimin, excited to eat something that wasn't takeout from a rundown Chinese shop on the shady side of town, only because they weren't too expensive.

   "I know this restaurant you'll like, then. And don't worry, my treat," Jimin kept his eyes on the road, once again finding his hand resting on Taehyung's thigh.

-

   It was now nearly 10pm and Jimin and Taehyung were just pulling up to Taehyung and Jeongguk's apartment, finding their way from Jimin's car.

   "Well, I guess this is it. For tonight, at least," Jimin reluctantly said, finding that he didn't want Taehyung to leave yet. He never wanted him to leave.

   "That's too bad. I enjoy being with you, a lot," Taehyung smiled bashfully, feeling the warmest heat redden his cheeks.

   "Let's do this more," Jimin let his hand travel down to Taehyung's, grasping it and letting his thumb rub small circles on the back of Taehyung's hand.

   "I'd like that. A lot," Taehyung said. His mind started drawing a blank when he saw Jimin leaning in toward him, the elders eyes falling to his parted lips.

   Taehyung found himself also leaning in, feeling Jimin's breath fan over his lips, feeling the gap close.

   Jimin brought his hand up to lightly rest against Taehyung's cheek, cupping his face as he laid his lips on Taehyung's, his eyes closing.

   This kiss was so much more... Different than the ones with Jeongguk. It was so much softer, and honest.

   Taehyung laid his hand on Jimin's nape, pulling him closer as he deepened the kiss, his lips sliding against Jimin's easily.

   "Really, this was amazing," Jimin breathed when he pulled away from the kiss, letting his forehead rest on Taehyung's.

   "Yeah, it was," Taehyung smiled, drinking in the feeling of the moment.

   "So, goodnight?" Jimin chuckled, slowly pulling away from Taehyung, letting his thumb drag across Taehyung's bottom lip.

   "Yeah," Taehyung whispered, watching as Jimin walked away from the apartment.

   "Oh, my god," Taehyung smiled to himself, closing the door behind him.

---
Sorry it took so long to update, I haven't been in the best mind set lately. I just needed some time to recollect myself after some of the things that happened to me recently.