Chapter Thirty-four

Elena is in jail for assault and attempted murder and we have gotten word that she did something bad in jail and got an added sentence on her jail time. This news reached us and Grace and Carrick finally came to hear of this and were shocked at Elena's actions and were glad Christian did everything to protect me. Grace looks sad that she lost a friend but to Grace, family always comes first and everything else second even her job in some cases. 

Now as for Christian and me we've been working month in and month out for the past six months and we are preparing for our baby's arrival. Yes, Christian is still freaked out about being a father but then again so am I about being a mother. With all the things we've been through in our lives already, I just want to be the best mother to our kids and not be a shitty none engaging mother to any of my kids. It is Friday, afternoon at two PM when were shown into my woman doctor's office for my six almost seven months check up. He asked me a handful of questions and shown me to his examination table. He squirted on some of that ice cold jelly on my stomach and searched and searched looking for anything he'd notice. 

'Okay, see over here it shows you that you are having a boy.' Christian smiled kissing my fingers as we kept looking at the screen.

'A boy Mr. Grey. Two Grey men in the house. Heaven help me.' My doctor chuckled as he wipes my belly clean of jelly.

'You better watch out Mrs. Grey, we can team up on you now.' 

'Well, you first have to catch me.' I smiled up at him.

'Easily, my sweet Ana.' We had some playful banter as I got dressed again and joined my doctor at his desk. He wrote in my growing folder. Afterward, he sent us on our way. Well, Christian is driving with me back to Grey Publishings. 

'So a boy Mr. Grey, what would you like to call him? Raymond Carrick Grey?' I suggested.

'I don't know Mrs. Grey? I've always like the name Teddy or Theodore?'

'Theodore Grey. Like your grandfather Theodore?' I asked testing the name, then nod my head at the nice sound of it.

'In a way yes. If it wasn't for grandpa Grey I would haven't been where I am today if he didn't believe in me. So yes in honor of grandpa Grey.'

'Well, I like it. Okay, mommies little blip daddy just gave you a name and a really pretty one. Theodore Grey.' I rubbed my belly where he kicked me.

'Mr. Grey, Jack Hyde has been spotted at Grey publishings and Grey house in the span of an hour ago.' Taylor let us know while he drove us.

'What?' He looked at me and I tense up. 'Ana, you can't go back to the office now. If you still want to work you can work from home. I don't want you and Teddy in any kind of danger if we can prevent it in any way possible.' He spoke and in the span of a millisecond, he is all tense and on edge.

'Fine. But what about my clients tonight?' I asked.

'Can't you reschedule them with someone else and just take a night for yourself.' He pulled me closer and held me to his side.

'I can see what I can do.' I got on the phone and told Becca the story and she assured me she'll take care of my clients and I take as much time as I need to sort out this threat. She even assured me to get extra security on the property to keep everyone safe at all times. We got home and Sawyer and Ryan came down to help me up to the penthouse. Christian got a few important meetings uptown Seattle at 'Ship Sails' and 'Blossom Tech.' he can't reschedule. So Taylor and Prescott go off with Christian while I get back to work in the library. Gail later came to ask me how the ultrasound had gone. I told her we are going to have a cute little boy. She was thrilled and skipped off to go make me some herbal tea. I start to work on my hoards of emails and got lost in my work.