Chapter Twenty-six

There are lots of things running through my head as we kissed. (Luckily yesterday I saw Dr. Greene again at my office since I couldn't get away from work so she gave me my shot as it now overlaps I am cover for the next month.) I finally gave into our kiss and started to enjoy it. Christian is taking things extra slow tonight and in so really making every sight, sound and smell work for us tonight.

'Master Grey you've been spending too much time with Rupert lately.' I breathed. He just softly chuckled as he continued. Thirty minutes later after what felt like my hundredth orgasm my husband finally entered me and boy is my husband moving.

'Come on baby let go.' He spoke through his labored breath.

'Almost... almost...' I uttered as I held on a little more and once neither of us could hold on anymore we both came and called each other's names.

'Even in a vanilla situation your there Ana. Although I have to say that I only ever had vanilla moments with you Mrs. Grey and I there is just something about vanilla I like.'

'Is it the intimacy it gives each other?'

'Yes, it is.' He agrees.

'I like that fact as well. Shall we try and experiment in the field of vanilla on our honeymoon, then Mr. Grey.'

'Yes, I highly concur with that option Mrs. Grey.'

'Good. This was amazing.' I complimented.

'The feeling is mutual Mrs. Grey.' He smiled at me and with that, I smiled at him as we drift off. I woke up as I try to hold on for dear life with Christian just holding me as we clearly took off again from somewhere.

'It's okay love we are just taking off from Dubai. Hold on it can sometimes get a little bumpy over the desert.' Christian said as I held on to my husband as we rocket over Dubai. About ten to fifteen minutes later we finally stabilize out and the upward motion is finally over. 'Good morning Mrs. Grey, how are you doing on this fine morning?'

'I'm great thank you for asking sexy. Now on to business...' I said and then sat astride him as I just looked into these gray eyes I fell in love with nine wonderful years ago. I bend down and kissed him and he kissed me back and his clearly getting hard underneath me. Feeling him getting turned on set me off as well and so I slide over him and we both moaned as we still kissed and I started to move my hips.

I later sat up and bounced hard up and down making me climax a few times. Christian's hands were on my hips as I work us both over and I took his hands and lay it on my breasts. He squeezed them and it felt so wonderful having one's husband feel you up like this. A few minutes longer and Christian had enough and he lay me down facing him as he now let me have it so good. It feels so fantastic, it just keeps getting better and better.

'Oh Christian... more please... more...' I breathed as he kept up the speed he is using on me. He kept it all up and then finally we both burst as we towards a big finish. After that, we both took turns showering and got dressed and ready for the day. I got my laptop out and worked through my e-mails. There were a couple of new submissions and I only had a chance to work through one as I enjoy my tea. Christian was also working and was on the in-flight phone.

Afterward, I was done with my one summery and report of the submission I read, then e-mailed everything to Hanna. I later on called Sue to find out how the construction is coming and she just said the construction workers are all at the site as we speak because she is looking at all of them, as they work to meet their deadline. She also said she will keep me updated with photos and videos of their progress. Our pilot Stephen come on over the speakers and told us we are approaching our destination. Christian clearly had a hand in this so I still won't know where we are heading. We buckled in. Christian came and sat next to me holding my hand, as I cling to his arm. He knows how much I hate takeoffs and landings.