Chapter Twenty-eight

Author's notes: Please, vote, comment and this story with your friends. Enjoy!

~~oOo~~

Finally, my sliced feet are all healed now and we are about a few weeks away from the completion of our BDSM nightclub. In the end, we went about two stories below ground level that houses about four BDSM dungeons with viewing boxes that can seat about ten to sixteen people cinema style in each viewing box and above ground we have about another two floors.

One floor for normal street folk and normal BDSM community and the second floor are for the exclusive clientele we have here at Milady's. So in the meantime, I got our web developers to add to our website and they are also designing our fifty- thousand flyers that's going out all over the city and a quarter of that flyers we are express courier over to the Portland Milady Pleasure Palace there. Christian and I were at the Portland Playhouse last weekend and everything is running smoothly.

But in the meantime, Hanna and I were working our behinds off to get a few new authors lines up we want Roach and the team to approve of. I have about three almost four new authors in the pipeline. I've been back at work for three weeks already and already our workload has tripled, and strangely enough, we have all our lined up work cleared by the end of the week.

It's Thursday afternoon past one and I'm so hard at work that I almost jumped out of my skin when Dr. Greene walked into my office to come give me my monthly shot. We got down to business. As always she asked me for a urine sample and stick a pregnancy test in it while she ready my shot. She always waits till the test give a reading before she gives me my shot.

'So did you and Mr. Grey enjoyed your honeymoon, Mrs. Grey.'

'Please Dr. Greene, it's Ana and yes it was wonderful, just wish we could have stayed in Europe longer.' I spoke up and the time was up on my pregnancy test. It clearly says not pregnant. I sigh silently in relieve. I've been taking the shot for a couple of years now and I've read of cases where you do end up with dud shots and people can get pregnant even with the shot. But we are at least safe for another month and she gave me my shot. I pay her cash for her effort to come all the way out to my office every month.

I got back to my work and got ready for my meeting with Roach. In our meeting, we discuss a ton of things and I'm disappointed that they don't approve of one of my four authors but maybe it's for the best. Hanna and I have three new authors to work on and to get them published. Hanna and I will have to get to work on them first thing in the morning. Sawyer, Prescott and I we head out to the playhouse I have a full evening scheduled first up was Taylor and Gail then Mr. Higgins and then Mrs. Higgins and after them a lovely gay couple that's also new to our lifestyle that I have to train.

I know everyone has they own taste for things and their own opinion and I have to say now in this point in time being their dom for the past two weeks is that I'm certainly not batting for the other team. My husband would be really happy with this statement. So we got to the playhouse and I started my sessions on my clientele. Taylor and Gail were getting more and more into their new lifestyle. I'm so proud of them to embrace this whole new sexual world in their stride. Next up was Mr. Higgins.

'Evening Mr. Higgins.' I smiled at him as I met him at the reception area.

'Milady, so nice to see you this evening.' He smiled at me.

'So Mr. Higgins let's see what you in for this evening?' I walked around him in my leather skirt and leather corset set with fishnet stockings and my high heels. All black and red.

'I just love it how you can read a person Milady it's a trade I haven't seen in my entire life.'

'Let's see Mr. Higgins you clearly had a tough day at the office and you're in for some serious relieve and maybe we can try to up your pain level a little tonight if you'd like Mr. Higgins?' I smiled at him.