Chapter Eight

~~Christian Grey~~

I am always angry. Why am I always so angry? Is it more at myself? The people around me, what? I'm asking my sixteen-year-old self. I would get so angry so easily and would just provoke a fight at school. Carrick and Grace really don't know what to do anymore with me. I've been expelled from three schools already, and I'm currently on my forth. Mom got a really great job offer at North- West Hospital in Seattle and we are all moving there this week. Now with all of us moved into our new home at the sound overlooking Seattle from the water it is really beautiful.

I've joined my new school's rowing team and we're doing great. Now with my mother's old high school girlfriend, Mrs. Elena Lincoln asked me a few days ago to come and do some work for them in their garden for a few extra bucks. This is the only way I can make some extra cash so I can feed, my new alcohol habits I've recently developed since Ana left a large hole in my heart and chest since I called our whole relationship off after a few months. It was just too painful to look at her and not being able to touch her super soft skin. Now it was just last week when mother almost caught me with a bottle of bourbon in my hand.

But somehow working at the Lincoln home today just feels different. I would look up and feel someone's eyes on me as I pulled off my shirt and continue to work. The harder I worked the more uncomfortable I started to feel like someone's watching me. At the end of the day, I knocked on the front door of the Lincoln home and Mrs. Lincoln came out with nothing on but a latex bodes and silk robe around herself, drinking a vodka martini as she hands me my payment for the day. My eyes almost popped out at the woman's body.

She grabbed my arm and dragged me into the house and kissed me like I have never ever been kissed before when I tried to hold her better and a little closer to me, she stepped back and gave me a slap so hard I saw stars. Rubbing my cheek, I looked at her so confused as she smiled sweetly at me. She gave me a hug then kissed my hair then told me to come back tomorrow as she sends me on my way. I rode my bike back home feeling so confused by Mrs. Lincoln's behavior. Yet there was something I found quite intriguing about Mrs. Lincoln's behavior. I'm turning seventeen in two weeks and somehow I feel like my life is about to change.

The following afternoon after school I went straight there and she introduced me to a world that I never even knew existed. Mrs. Lincoln showed me how to deal with my anger in a much more constructive way channeling it through our play scenes. It was about a week since we started our affair when Elena showed me how to discipline myself to fit in more to this lifestyle, and since she showed me how to channel my moods, my school grades jumped and I graduated from high school with high marks. Life for Elena and me progressed over the course of six years, I was in my second year of college when I finished my business degree. Elena tried and helped pay for me to be trained as a proper dom. My training got why better whenever I go out to train as a dom, but when I'm with Elena it's downgraded somewhat.

One night on summer vacation, when Elena and I were in the middle of a play session when Mr. Lincoln came home earlier than expected and caught us in the middle of our intense engagement. He was so furious, he chased me out of the house and he slapped Elena around quite a bit, because of what he just witnessed. I just got in my car and drove off to a park where I just sat in the dark, still not having enough so I finished in a really thick bush near my car by myself.

After I cleaned up I drove back home and went straight to my room where I took a shower and went to bed worrying about what is happening to Elena back home. The next morning, I called her and she called off our arrangements. But she did agree to help me out to start my own business, and in so she lends me the capital I needed to start my business. My business took off and as it grew quite a lot in the span of a year and so I could pay Elena back what she lend me with a bit of interest. My business just kept growing and growing and so I became Seattle's billionaire in just the span of a few years.