Chapter Thirteen

So my finals started and the whole week was such hard work. Between packing, and working my clients over and teaching Christian in between. I so need a holiday, I am just way too tired. People are so demanding all the time.

Friday and I just finished the last test paper of my college career. Tomorrow we have our graduation ceremony and then next week Tuesday I am moving to Seattle. Ray is coming to my graduation ceremony. Mom called she can't come their finances just don't allow it and Bob couldn't get off from work. I love my mother don't get me wrong but she can get way too emotional at gathering like this, so in a way, I am kind of glad she's not here.

So I am completely packed up and Ray just arrived, he is sleeping over so he won't have to rush through traffic tomorrow to get here. We are all having pizza and some soda to drinks with Jose and Ray. Jose reminded us of his photo expo in a few weeks. At six I left to go out with some 'friends' and Ray volunteered to stay with Kate and Jose. I arrived at the playhouse and I fit in the last of my clients before I move. At eleven I head home so tired and when I step back into the apartment, Christian was here with his older brother Elliot.

I walked in and I was met by a ton of hello hugs and cheek kisses. Elliot is just the opposite of his wonderful brother. He is the warmer sibling and by the looks of it he and Kate are hitting off quite well. Christian pulled me into his arms. Elliot, he may the nicer of the three Grey kids but he is running his mouth to Kate and Jose of how close Christian and I were in Detroit that we really did everything together. I was too tired to care about all his stories at the moment and just focus on my wonderful man.

'What are you doing here?' I asked looking up at him all tired.

'I came to see you, but I heard you were out with some "friends" so your charming father invited us for some pizza and beer so we stayed. I hope you don't mind?' He wrapped his arms around me.

'No not at all. I am really glad you are here.' I spoke through a horrible yawn.

'You look so tired, baby.'

'Yes I am very tired, my "friends" were so draining tonight.' I stated and Christian just nod his head.

'Rough night then?' He asked with a smirk on his face.

'Oh, you have no idea.' I folded my arms around his neck and kissed his scruffy chin.

'Come let's go take a shower.' He whispered in my ear.

'What? But what about your brother and my father?' I whispered into his ear.

'They all look pretty fine to me.' We both took to the shower and we washed, then head into my room with all the boxes standing around. We got into bed and I instantly fell asleep.

The follow morning, I had a wonderful Christian Grey wake-up call and afterward, he got dressed and told me he'll see me at the ceremony. We all got ready and with Kate being valedictorian, she and Elliot took off early. Dad and I drove to campus on our own.

'So I see Christian is back in your live honey?' Ray asked as we seek a parking space.

'Yes, he is. Why do you ask daddy?'

'He seems like he grew into a very charming strapping young man. Very focused in his ways.' (Oh daddy if only you knew.)

'That he is daddy,' all that and more I thought to myself.

'You just be careful Annie, I don't want you hurt again.' Ray aired his concerns.

'I will be daddy, I promise.' I said and leaned over and gave Ray a kiss on his cheek. He can be so overprotective over me ever since he took me back to Vancouver. We finally got a parking space and we head inside the gym to get my cap and gown and followed the crowd into the hall. I helped Ray get a good seat on the bleachers, then I made my way to my own seat. I found my seat, great and it is right in the middle of two friends talking to each other.