Chapter Twenty-nine

Mr. and Mr. Frasier were both waiting for me in the reception area and I lead them to the changing rooms. I quickly stepped back into my office to change my pinching shoes for another more comfortable pair. I jogged back out and meet up with the Frasier's. We stepped into another freshly sterile playroom. The smell of disinfectant and citrus wood polish hung in the air. I blind fold one of the two and I taught the other partner tonight like I did last night with the more male one of the two. I let him tie up his husband spread eagle and then let him give him heads as I stood at the ready with my flogger and my whip. I give him my instructions and he follows through on them. The blindfolded husband is ball gagged so he can only moan.

'Stand up.' I demanded and he stood to his feet. I got enough lubricant all over his long medium size erection and I rubbed him from behind and I ordered him to not make a sound or move. I rubbed him good then once he was almost ready to explode, I let go of him and the disappointment was almost instant on his face. I ordered him to loosen his partner and lead him to the table where we tie him up again, I tied the second husband up on the bed with them both now facing each other, pulled husband number one's blindfold off and let them look at each other as I tie husband number two's arms to the bedpost.

I crawled under the table and rig the homemade devices for the first fleshlight, then the second fleshlight rig I set up where the other lay on the bed when everything was ready for them and I slide them inside their own fleshlight's. I made them stare at each other for the next ten minutes where they lay so far apart from each other not saying anything and I'm not doing anything.

When their ten minutes were up I turned on their fleshlight's while they started to moan I got their anal areas all prepared for their large vibrators, I move around their behinds while I make them look at each other the whole time. Twenty-five minutes later they both came and because I didn't give them permission to do so I flogged them both and gave them both about six spankings. They call their first safeword and I stopped our session. I made them hold each other and then wrapped them in their own blanket.

They started to kiss each other when I made them hold each other. I waited about fifteen to twenty minutes but to my surprise they still wanted to keep going so what I did was I got my double ended dildo out and made them kneel facing away from each other and insert it into each of their behinds and their going at it as I got their fleshlight off the rigs and held it in front of them as they both enjoyed their time together. When they're done with round two they bought a shit load of sex toy from Becca and they were off. I took a quick shower and Sawyer and Prescott drove me home. I got home and Christian was so pissed at me for being home so late. I tried to explain what happened but he didn't want to listen to me and stormed off. So instead of storming off to our room, I bolted upstairs. I got dressed for bed and climb into my old bed I was given when we still dated. In the dark, I cried myself to sleep.

A few hours later Christian came to search for me and found me, he woke me.

'Ana I'm sorry about earlier. Can you ever forgive me?'

'I will on one condition. Next time I'm trying to explain don't just turn your back on me and storm off okay.'

'Okay, I am still trying very hard Mrs. Grey. So am I forgiven?'

'Yes, Mr. Grey. I would have been home earlier while I was tending to my gay couple and I was letting them do their own aftercare after our session when their flame flares up again and they go at it again and our session went in for they're second innings. So that is why I'm late and I am really sorry for that love.'

'So gays huh...' He looked into my eyes where I lay in my old darkroom.

'Yes, sir. They are such a wonderful married couple and I think to have them as friends would be great.'