Chapter Ten

'Hi, I'm back.' I sang as I walk through the front door with my shoes in my hand. Jose is here checking up on Kate.

'Hey, we were sick with worry. Where were you?' Kate insisted. Shoot.

'There was a major bumper to bumper on the I-5 and I had to take a detour to get here. I am just so tired it feels like I have wheels on my behind.' That made Kate and Jose laugh and the atmosphere relax completely. 'Jose you came to check up on Kate. That is really nice of you.' I spoke and sat down on the couch.

'Yeah and that I got a gig at the gallery in midtown Portland to display my photo's, in a month and a half from now.' Jose spoke real excited.

'Really?! That is amazing Jose, I am so majorly happy for you. I told you one day your luck will change.'

'Yeah, you were right, Ana.' We all celebrate with a few pizzas and beer while Kate had a fruit juice since she's on meds. After our second rerun movie, I had to leave to go finish my essay so I say goodnight while Kate and Jose just kept watching an old Star Wars movie with Harrison Ford. I finally finished my essay and some studying and got ready for a nice shower around two in the morning. Kate was fast asleep in her room and Jose has left for his own place. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed for bed. I got into bed and instantly fell asleep.

The next morning early Kate only looked a little better but I was off to the last of my classes and I handed in my essay early like I've done with all the other assignments I handed in over the past four years

The next morning early Kate only looked a little better but I was off to the last of my classes and I handed in my essay early like I've done with all the other assignments I handed in over the past four years. After my classes ended at noon, I head to Clayton's and do a shift till closing. I restocked shelves and it gave me way too much time to think about Christian Grey the hot CEO. He sure knows what he wants out of life now and he finally reached his dream of being in business. The following day when I was having lunch at the counter at Clayton's store I compared stock numbers to the computer when Christian appeared at the counter where I sat. I stood and immediately helped him.

'Mr. Grey, how can I be of any assistance?' I smiled warmly at him. Why is he here? Somehow deep down I'm really happy he is here.

'Well I am doing a little remodeling, Miss Steele and I am in the need of some supplies.' He came here to toy with me and it's so hot and clearly working.

'What can I help you with?' I smirk at him and I sense that everything from now on will have a double meaning to everything. Oh... Yummy! Finally, someone, I can play with on my level.

'I'm in need of some cable ties.' Oh, I can see us using these, yes and I smirk up at him as I lead him to the aisle with the electrical supplies where the cable ties were kept.

'Anything else, Mr. Grey.' I asked as he picked the length he wanted.

'I would like some duct tape.' He smirked back at me with such burning eyes, I can whip him down right here and now Mr. Clayton will not even know it.