Chapter Twelve

I looked around the room and Christian was sitting in an armchair with his feet resting on the edge of my bed busy on his phone typing. I said nothing and just watched him. He really is a beautiful man. Gosh, how I missed him.

'Good morning Miss Steele, anything I can help you with?'

'No, not at the moment. I am just admiring the view, sir.' I smiled at him. He finally looked at me with an even bigger smile on his face.

'How are you feeling?'

'A bit stiff and sore in places I never knew even existed.' I smiled.

'Well I wanted you, sore baby, so you know I was here.' He smirked at me as he came and climb all over me on the bed.

'What a delicious thought, Mr. Grey.' I smiled while I bit the tip of my tongue looking up at him as I run my fingers through his sideburns.

'Well Miss Steele, we really do aim to please.' He breath against my cheek as he kissed me, below my ear and my neck and then the next hour was swept away by a whirlwind of emotions as we engage in more delicious vanilla. We just finished up, when loud voices burst from the great gallery room. One was Taylor's that I recognize.

'Shit! It's my mother...' Christian jumped to attention. I laughed as watched him jump- to get dressed.

'What? I'll just stay here. I can't let Grace see me like this.' I protested.

'None sense, I want my mother see we're back together after all this time. Come get up, get dress quickly or I'll drag you out with whatever you are wearing, baby.' He threatens me as he rushed around my room pulling on his black t-shirt over his head. He grabbed his pants and yanked them on, on his way out of my room.

'Yes, sir.' He gave me a brief kiss and then jogged out to where Grace was making a scene. I got up and move as fast as my sore body allowed me to move. I got dressed in a pale blue shirt and jeans, pulled a brush through my hair and rushed to the bathroom here I quickly rushed through my daily routine. I walked out to the great room once I was done.

'Mother, you remember Ana Steele from Detroit, right?' Christina spoke up.

'Yes, how could I forget.' Grace respond as she just looked at me, all smiles.

'Oh, Ana it is so wonderful to see you again. How did you two reunite?' She asked us.

'Ana came to interview me for their school paper and we reunited.' Christian continued with a rather large smile on his face as he took my hand.

'What a wonderful coincidence. How are you parents doing dear?' Grace asked me.

'Ray finally retired after I finished high school and mom met her new resent husband Bob. They live happily in Georgia now.'

'I'm so happy for her.'

'Thank you. How is Mr. Grey doing?'

'Oh, the poor thing is overworked with a new case they took on. I only see him at dinner times if I'm lucky.'

'I see, please send my regards next time you do see him.' She smiled and just looked at Christian and me. We all sit on the couch and Christian pulled me to his side as we sit down on the couch. This is not how I summed him up at all after all this time. My phone in my purse ringed and I had to answer it because of all the noise it made.

'Please excuse me.' I said and disappeared into Christian's study.

'Steele... Sue, what is wrong?' I answered and saw that it was my Portland play house's number.

'Ma'am, we have a situation here in Portland, can you come in?' She asked me.

'What's the situation?'