Chapter Seventeen - Christian's POV part 3

I stood listening to her conversation.
'... And?' Ana asked. '...This is so tiresome.' Ana uttered and look really tired all at the same time. '...Okay here is what you're going to do, for me today Sue, please.' Ana waited for a few minutes. 'Text each individual client of my top twenty-five clients and arrange an appointment with each of them. Give each only an hour session from seven PM but please nothing later than eleven PM so I can talk with them myself.' Ana listened to the response. '...And Sue if they still give you lip then let them call me. ...Call me once you're done.'

She kept talking to her staff like I do at all hours of the night. Ana started to sound frustrated but continues; 'And you as well. Oh, one more thing, call Becca for me and clear my weekend schedules for the next three months. ... Thanks, Sue, you really are a star in my books.' They finally hung up. She looked up at me standing in the doorway of my study leaning against the door looking at her.

'Mother was over the moon when she saw you here.' I cross my arms over my chest.

'She was?' Ana asked surprised.

'Yes, she was. Problems?' I asked walking over to her in my chair.

'Yes, a huge one. My top twenty-five clients sound angry with me for moving to Seattle in a week and I have to handle them one at a time now.' She explained as she let out a tired sigh.

'That sounds bad?' I finally spoke then pulled her from my chair and rest my hands on her hips.

'Yes, it does. They are our top paying clients and you have to handle them like babies.'

'Is that so?' I asked and cocked my head to one side then dive in and kissed her neck.

'Yes, sir it is.' She uttered as her breathing shallow. 'I have to get back by five tonight.' Ana let me know.

'Yes, Milady as you wish.' I continued to kiss her. I pulled her shirt from her pants and slide in my hands underneath where I worked for my hands up her flat belly towards her perfect breasts. I thought I was going to find a bra there but was surprised when I didn't. I broke our kiss to look at her really pleased by this delight.

'Oh, Miss Steele I approve.' I cupped her free breasts in both my hands. I couldn't stand this anymore so I pulled her shirt off over her head and let it drop to the floor of my study. I bend down and I sucked and nibble her harden nipples. Her breathing rushed out of her mouth as her hands were in my hair. I moved further down her body and removed what was left of her clothing and mine as I lay her down on my desk. I kneeled between her legs and open her up as I start to lick up all her wonderful tasting wetness.

I worked my tongue up and down and in and out of her over and over till I make her body bow to me as she came deliciously in my mouth. I stood up quickly and roll on another fresh condom over myself. I looked at her as I push myself into her. She arched her back off my desk sending things flying off of my desk onto the floor. I started to move and with her arching her back this way our pure pleasure clearly I had full access to her breasts as I kept kissing, licking and biting them. I felt her shivering beneath me and I kept up the persistent rhythm and we both came together calling each other's names. We both lay spend on my desk. We lay like this till we could get our breathing back under control.

'Miss Steele you are one mighty fine delicacy and since last night I don't think I would ever get my fill of you.' I added looking down with a very pleased grin on my face.

'The feeling is very much mutual, master Grey.' After a while, we got dressed again and we got my things back on my desk again that fell to the floor. We both walked out of the study and took a quick shower together. Now in the car where Taylor was driving us back to Portland. I later got Ana to lay down on my lap and she fell asleep. Gosh, I forgot how beautiful she is while she's sleeping.