CH.10: Beautiful Baekhyun

Start from the beginning

Should I believe him?

Jaehyo did have a drinking problem and he was partying a lot too.

"Don't be sorry, Yifan-"

"Call me Kris." He tells me.

"Okay... Kris."

****

I don't know what to think now. What he said made sense. *Sigh* Jaehyo, where are you?

I miss you

CHANYEOL'S POV

Two minutes till the bell rings, my last period is Choir. We're just sitting in a circle since we were doing an exercise, but now we're just waiting for bell since Ms. Sunghee or Ms. Baba (as she told us to address her) is done with today's lesson.

I have Baekhyun is this class too, that makes three. I have three classes with him, YAY That's good enough for me. He's with Kyungsoo and Minseok. I would go over there but, Minseok kind of scares me, I don't know why?

"Hey" A girl approaches me, I've seen her in most of my classes.

"Hi," I say.

"You're Chanyeol, right? I think I have you in like five of my classes, including this one." I nod and smile at her because I don't know what to say.

"I'm Seungwan, but everyone calls me Wendy" She gives me a cute smile.

"Nice to meet you Wendy" the bell rings. We both stand up.

"Hey, not to bother you but do you know where B7 is?" I ask Wendy.

"Yeah, I can walk you there. Come on." She grabs my wrist and we leave together and I steal one last sneaky look at Baekhyun. He was looking at me. Should I have asked him?

Too late now.

I text Sehun that I'm on my way to his class and just wait for me there.

We reach B7, which was not too far from the auditorium. I wave at Sehun.

Sehun looks at Wendy then at me.

"Thank you so much, Wendy," I say as we approach Sehun.

"Anytime, Chanyeol." She winks at me then leave. Oh no, what have I done?

"What was that about?" Sehun asks me.

"I really don't know, I talked to her for less than five minutes." I'm puzzled.

"Girls are strange," Sehun says, and I nod, agreeing.

"Come on let's go. Minseok and Yixing are going to join us at the park at 5:00, do you have a curfew?"

"Uh... I don't know." I think about it. "I've never been out past 4:00 since I just stay home with Seunghyun... I'll just call later so my parents don't worry" I called Seunghyun during the first break telling him I was going to walk home today.

"Is Seunghyun your brother?" Sehun asks as we make our way to the gate.

"Nah, though that would be awesome though. He's my butler, and he is also like a really close friend to me."

Sehun just nods.

We continue walking in silence, I break the silence when I tell Sehun that I invited Jinki and ask if that was okay.