The remote flies to the other end of the couch, followed shortly by yourself as you fling your body across the cushions to retrieve it.

Jungkook wheezes for air across the sofa while you maneuver the remote control and get it off of the male strippers hip thrusting their way across the screen.

"Heck," you pant into the silence of your living room. "Boy, what do you think you're doing??"

"I picked a movie!" defends Jungkook in a sullen manner. He's finally getting his breath back after your unintentional attack to his toned stomach. Gingerly, with a grimace shaping his uneven lips, he lifts his T-shirt up to observe his stomach. "I did what you told me to do, Noona. I think it's going to bruise."

Oh, you know it's going to bruise. You landed hard.

Sighing, you crawl over the couch to him and poke at the ridges and valleys of his abdomen, his skin smooth like silk but the muscle beneath hard enough to be carved from stone.

A red spot has blossomed across his lower abs and belly button, but it's probably going to be a lot darker in another hour.

You wince. "Sorry."

"What was so bad about that, anyways? They were just dancing." His masculine hands clasp around your waist and draw you into his lap.

Ha. Just dancing.

"It's basically light porn for women," you say to him, shaking your head. "Not something you need to be watching."

Leaning back, you let your head rest on the strength of his shoulder.

"Why does it matter if I watch it or not? I've already seen porn." His hands slide up, rubbing softly at your sides. "And we've-"

"Stop." You whip around faster than ever and  clasp your hand over his mouth, cutting off the words that you know were about to follow. "Yes, we've done some things. No need to talk about it. It's embarrassing."

Mischief sparkles in those black eyes, and Jungkook's lips pucker in a tiny kiss beneath your palm.

You remove it, and he speaks immediately.

"I'm not a little boy, Noona. You and I both know that. Especially you." Another wicked grin, and you're caught between melting into a puddle of victimized sex on his lap and tracking down your old buddy The Flyswatter.

"I know you aren't," you say, continuing the conversation as an alternate to doing something more volatile. "It's just, when I look at you...you were my cute little bunny rabbit at one point. There are moments when that's kind of hard to unsee."

A frown works its way across Jungkook's pretty face, angling his dark eyebrows down into a furrow. "We'll you'll have to unsee it. I'm human now, and I'm staying human. You can't see me as your little bunny for the rest of your life."

Of course you can't.

The real question is;  can you ever successfully sweep that little bit if memory under the rug?

You know fully well that Jungkook is a human now, and other than certain personality traits and bits of instinctive behaviors, he's human in every way. 

You just have to get used to it.

Letting his lips clasp tenderly over the curve of your jawline, Jungkook slowly begins to make you forget anything about worrying. His fingers dig into your hips then slip down to curve around your thighs.

He moans softly at the idea of where he's taking this.

"Heck, Jungkook," you sigh as his lips brush against your chin. "Maybe we should've just watched Magic Mike after all. It might be a little safer than this."

He hums our a chuckle. "Don't worry, Noona. We've got all weekend. The movie can come later. I can take notes on it if you want."

He performs a slight body roll under you, abs rippling in an impressive display of flexibility.

You giggle,  but the sound it cuts off when his lips brush yours once, twice, then come again for a deep kiss.

"I suppose the movie can wait," you say breathlessly agains his mouth.

Jungkook smiles and licks his lips.

The two of you never quite get around to watching that movie.

[A/N]
Unedited
IM BACK BABY
I'm so sorry for my extended absence. I had to take my college finals and move back to my home state, but now that is all over and I can write again! Sorry again for the wait guys 😭
❤️PB
P.S.  If you don't know what Magic Mike is, it's a movie about male strippers. I'm begging you to not look it up if you're under the age of 17.

 I'm begging you to not look it up if you're under the age of 17