Sunrise

Mission Mate with Y/N
Stage 3
I'm not a baby, Kang Y/N. I guess you're going to find out the hard way.

Y/N's POV
"Wow," says a blunt voice, screaming through your sleep-muddled mind. "That's one hunk of good-looking man you've got there, dear."

Hmm?

Whining in complaint for being drawn out of your comfy, warm nest of sleepiness, you crack your eyes open to behold a pink-sequined monster standing still in your doorway.

"Grandma?" you murmur, rubbing lazily at one of your eyes. "What are you doing here?"

You start to crawl out of your blanket-filled bed, but a large hand on your hip reels you back in, and a masculine chest presses up to your back.

"Quit it," you murmur absently, slapping at Jungkook's hand that's slowly sneaking around your lower stomach.

He grumbles unconsciously, ignoring your hit and snuggling into your back, making sure to keep your legs tangled together as he nuzzles into your shoulder with a soft, content sigh.

"What's his name?" asks your grandma.

"Huh?" your sleep-asked brain isn't processing things correctly, and you rotate your vision back and forth between your grandmother standing in the doorway and Jungkook spooning you.

Wait a second...

"Grandma?!" you mumble in horror, all too painfully aware of Jungkook's wandering hand now dancing over the side of your upper thigh.

Teasingly, your Grandmother waves her wrinkled fingers in a minuscule wave, eyes hungrily devouring the sight of Jungkook's T-shirt-covered chest and shoulders and lingering on the curves of his face.

Your brain finally connects the lines.

Your grandmother is here.

Human Jungkook is here.

You're here.

You're in the bed, and Jungkook is with you.

Grandma is standing in the doorway.

You're in very skimpy pajamas. You and Jungkook are smushed together like a pair of sardines.

And Grandma can see everything.

"W-Wait, it isn't what it looks like!" You stutter, forcefully shoving out of your rabbit's arms as your grandmother's laughter tinkles like bells in your ears. Desperately, you wave your arms around like a beheaded chicken in a sad attempt to negate the situation you've found yourself in. "It isn't- this isn't-"

"Noona," Jungkook groans. "Shhh, Noona."

He's still asleep, but your grandmother's hands flutter with indescribable excitement.

"A younger man," she exclaims. "I never would've thought, Y/N, but you picked a looker." She clasps her hands together, eyes clouding over with a cloudy look. "It's finally happening."

"Grandma-" you start, "This really isn't what you think it is. We just..."

Jungkook sniffs behind you, and you feel his parted lips rest on your bare shoulder. With a quick glance, you confirm that his eyes are still closed and he's still half asleep.

"Oh!" Grandma squeaks happily. "I'll leave you two alone! Take your time!" She pauses for a second and lets her eyes slide smugly over the man behind you. "That's the kind of man you take your time with."

"Grandma!" you shriek in humiliation as the old woman paces back to your bedroom door.

"And don't worry, love," your grandmother adds on, slipping out of the room with a wink. "Just come visit me later. I want to hear all about it."