Until the Kookie Crumbles

Operation Break Jungkook
Stage 2: Have No Mercy
Work hard, tease harder.

[A/N]
Good luck my loves.

Y/N's POV
Sighing in heavy exhaustion, you shove open your apartment door and shuffle inside. School is forking you in the eye, digging into your brain and tearing out huge chunks of your mental state with papers, assignments, and tests. You feel like you've been sloughing through thick swamp waters of schoolwork that drain all your energy and time.

Your apartment is still empty, devoid of life as you've yet to fetch Jungkook from Jimin's apartment.

Jungkook.

That's your bright spot.

A smile creeps over your face as you remember the last week that's passed, along with your random-but-effective passes at the younger man.

You're a hunter, and it's rabbit season.

Every time you smile coyly at him, rest your hand on his upper thigh as you watch a movie together, or kiss heart-wrenchingly close to his lips as you leave for school...

You can practically see the rope of his sanity fraying.

And it's awesome.

He's obviously extremely confused as to why you went from avoiding him like the plague to paying every second of attention you can spare on him.

He doesn't remember what happened the night he got drunk, so your behavior probably seems insanely erratic and inconsistent, but you don't care. It's been so much fun to tease him. You're ready for another round of fun.

Dropping your bag on the couch with a groan, you look around your apartment and brainstorm with a way to mess with your dearest baby bun bun today.

An idea slowly forming in your mind, you bite your lip to force down a smile.

Okay, Y/N. Let's do this.

You strut confidently to the door and burst out of it, any trace of fatigue suddenly gone at the prospect of adding another level to your fun game.

Floating down the hall, you rap your hand twice against Jimin's door and wait for it to open with your hip cocked out to the side, a big grin on your face.

Hoseok opens it, darting out to give you a huge hug.

Hm.

You wonder vaguely where Jimin's hiding.

Even after you verbally tore your friend apart after lending your bunny Soju, which he later informed you was 'happy juice', you forgave him.

The porn?

That was 100% intentional, while the alcohol was meant for you and Jungkook chose to drink it.

Therefore, you chose not to kill Jimin, since he technically wasn't trying to get Jungkook drunk as a skunk. Although, a bit part of the reason you didn't get to kill him is because he confiscated your killer flyswatter after your last conflict.

But even though you've forgiven him, Jimin's still hiding from you.

As you gently return Hoseok's embrace, you snort under your breath at the orange-haired man's cowardice.

You'll deal with him later.

"Hi Hobi," you say lightly, squeezing his thin waist. "How are you?"