Chapter 43

Hannah's P.O.V

Fuck you Maluma, just fuck you, I hate you so goddamn much you dumbass; forcing me to stay and be someone's babysitter.

I rolled my eyes as I flipped another page of the magazine I was reading, it was interesting though.

I heard footsteps and looked up from the magazine to see a guy in the kitchen who looked really familiar,drinking a glass of water.

He turned around and looked at me for a second then he jumped, the glass shattered on the floor as he looked at me. "W-Who are you?"

"I'm someone, you just broke a glass cup."I said as I rolled my eyes at him and got up from my seat.

I grabbed the broom from the side of the long cupboard and looked at him. "You just had to break something didn't you?"

"It's your fault, you scared me."He said as he looked at me, I saw his eyes there and then I just fell in love with his eyes.

He looked at me. "Are you okay there?"

I blinked and looked at him. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well you kinda dazed away for a second."He said as he looked at me then he grinned. "Were you dazed into my eyes?"

"You are really full of yourself did you know that?"

"Tell me something else why don't you?"He said with a cheeky grin on his face.

I handed him the broom. "As you said that, you can clean up your mess."

"How is this my mess?"He asked as he looked at me. "It's your fault for scaring me by the way you were doing this."

"How is this my mess then?"I argued as I looked at him. "Maybe you should of asked me who I was first instead of having a drink of water."

"Wait, are you sure you are feeling alright in the head?"He said as he tapped the side of his head.

"Are you? Don't ask questions that go to you."I said as I rolled my eyes at him.

He rolled his eyes at me then started to clean up his mess, I thought I might as well keep up my being a bitch act and sat at the breakfast bar watching him clean up.

He looked so good though, he was wearing a grey faded tshirt with jeans and his hair just looked amazing.

He cleaned it up and looked at me."What's your name?"

"What's yours?"

"I asked first, what's your name?"

I let out a sigh and picked up a apple from the fruit basket and took a bite out of it. "I'm Hannah you?"

"Erick, and those are Anouk's favourite apples."

"Who's Anouk?"

"Who are you? How did you even get in here if you don't know who lives here?"Erick asked in a duh tone.

"Well, I only know Maluma you see and then I came to help him with something."I replied as I looked at him, trying my best not to say anything about the other thing because I think Maluma was hiding that from him. "Then he had to go so he told me to stay behind just in case you burnt the apartment down."

Erick let out a frustrated sigh, his hand ran down his hair and he looked at me. "Basically for you to be my babysitter until they come back?"

"Yeah, that's what it is basically."I said with a nod and took another bit out of my apple.

"Just one time it happened and they just..."He mumbled under his breath as he looked at his fingers.

I finished my apple, I handed it to him with a sweet smile on my face. "Please do throw it in the bin."

"Why?"

"Because I asked you to and it means you a gentlemen if you do."

Erick rolled his eyes once more and threw the apple in the bin, he looked at me. "So what do you do then?"

"Sound engineer for Maluma's music."I replied with a shrug. "The most boring job ever."

"Working with him must be fun."

"That's why it's boring."I said as I rolled my eyes but then for some weird we both burst out laughing our heads off.

I stopped laughing and looked at him. "What do you do then? You seem really familiar to me."

"Well you might know me from the band called CNCO."Erick replied with a soft chuckle.

"Nope I don't know that."I said as I popped the 'p'.

He looked at me with are you kidding me look, I nodded at him and smiled. "Yeah I know the band don't worry."

"Who's your favourite?"He asked as he cocked his head to the side.

"Well it sure anit you."I replied with a grin on my face. "I don't go for guys with eyes like yours."

"Why?"

"Because God knows what they are hiding behind them."I said as I looked at him into his eyes. "And their ego is somehow always big because of them."

"Great to know."He said as he smacked his lips together.

My stomach began to rumble, Erick looked at me. "You just ate a whole apple and you are still hungry?"

"Shut up, like you aren't hungry yourself."

"I'll order us a pizza?"Erick asked as he shrugged his shoulder.

"As long it isn't a Hawaiian."I replied as I got up from the breakfast bar. "The Hawaiians ruined pizza."

"So true."Erick said as he let out a soft chuckle. "I'll get something nice."

"I'll choose a movie yeah?"

He nodded and smiled. "Choose something good."

-

My eyes closed as my head leaned against Erick's shoulder, I could feel someone's presence at the back of us and in front of us.

"Awh, Erick made a friend."One of them cooed

"You know what? They actually both do suit."Another one said which I think was in front of us. "It's just so cute."

"I'm happy for the Cuban."Another added with a soft chuckle. "He got a girl without boosting up his eyes first time ever."

"You never know he might of did."Another one said with a laugh.

But he did, thinking he could get every girl's heart because of his eyes but I think he did. I hope to see more of Erick and his eyes...